How do you fill up your Pokedex?

Brophia

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey! I was wondering how you guys fill up your Pokedexes so fast! I currently have Ultra Moon and I just finished the game so I'm trying to fill out the dex. Any tips would be awesome!

Chris Burgess

Youngster Joey
Credits
It feels more classy, I am also doing studies in the art and nuances of breeding and traits with breeding and caretaking, one can say I'm studying as like that of a professor level.

hahahha... I have only dabbled in the breeding. I am looking at trying to make the perfect ditto. I have read a few guides but they confuse the hell out of me. guess its one of them things you have to do and then the penny will drop.

:)

Daigusto_Ultimo

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hahahha... I have only dabbled in the breeding. I am looking at trying to make the perfect ditto. I have read a few guides but they confuse the hell out of me. guess its one of them things you have to do and then the penny will drop.

:)
You sadly can't breed ditto, but taking advantage of sos battles definitely makes it easier, also the 6 ditto side quest in usum gives you 6 dittos with different perfect stats, therefore you can more easily get 6 perfect stats aiming you catch them, each ditto also has a different nature

testing