I guess ill introduce myself!

Skyozuro

Youngster Joey
Credits
So here it is!

Hi, i'm Skyozuro, most people call me Sky, IRL I have the same name as Brock in the french broadcast, if im not mistaken, which is Pierre. But call me Sky ;) . Im from Quebec and as such im speaking english very fluently, but my mother tongue is still french, might have a few interrogations here and there :p Anywho...

Like I wrote on my profile, I'm a League of Legends player (lvl 30 Silver 3 with a gold-ish potential since im playing agaisnt that kind of competition most of the times in normal (gold/plats/etc). As for CS:GO, i just started, still not really good, but i like it :p

For my pokemon history, i might seem a little noob-ish. I actually never trained a pokemon to lvl 100.I started my journey in 3rd gen on Fire Red and Emerald. Those were good times. But i was really bad. Not knowing about EV and IVs and stuff. So yeah... About a year ago i got my 3DS XL which i really love. Got the console for one reason only, the pokemon games. Recently however, i felt like starting playing competitively (while watching my favourite poketubers such as FlamingSpade who actually restarted posting recently (yay!) and SMK05, the whole UCL tournament thingy,etc.).

Basically, im here to learn, get new pokefriends, people to play with now and then, safaris, trade, etc. If possible, i would really prefer not to buy PCs in here so i would rather trade than buy/sell. Just dont feel like putting more money in this game :p Maybe one day i will change my mind.

So like i said, only recently have i started to learn how to breed and EV train. So right now i got my first 5IV feebas female modest nature with max hp and spDef EV. Im pretty psyched, but i still need to get freaking blue blocks to evolve the sneaky little fish. Just started planting berries in that optic so it might take a while. I really like my experience as a breeder and trainer. I cant wait to test my big bad milotic in an online battle!

So yeah, i'd like to join a team in here that would help me along my road to becoming the best pokemon trainer i can be. Any teams interested? Just as a heads up, i still haven't beaten the elite four on the 2nd time neither in ORAS nor XY(if it changes anything). My huge problem is the laziness to train after lvl 70-ish. I dont know how to train quickly to max level and stuff... So yeah! Tips would be greatly appreciated.

So now im gonna show a TLDR version of me because it would be to long to write as well:

Favourite pokemon : Arcanine / Noivern / Scizor / Ferraligatr in no particular order
Favourite pokemon type : Dark probably, although fire water and dragon are right up there
Favourite Champion in League : Most tanks that aren't faceroll type *cough*Mundo*cough* (J4, Shyv, Maokai, etc.)
Favourite food : Burgers and pizza are hard to beat.
Favourite generation: if we are talking about pokemon only, i'd say 3rd/4th pretty even, if about games, 3rd easily winning.
Favourite band/music: thats too hard! Changes over time and comes back after a while. ATM id say Muse, All american Rejects and Kygo. (yeah i like everything)
Misc. : Long ago i played yu-gi-oh on DN and was part of a community like this one. I know a bit about how to be active and stuff. Ill do my best to stay active ;)
Nice to note : in my past experience as a YGO school member, i was a designer for quite a few art pieces such as avatars, signature banners, forum threads logos, etc. If any of you are interested just tell me and ill see if i feel like doing that again :p

Thanks for reading guys and i cant wait to see you around :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site @Skyozuro :D If you have any questions, feel free to IM or PM me ;)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

Skyozuro

Youngster Joey
Credits
Of course theres plenty of words! Gotta introduce !
Already read the rules :) Thanks everyone :)

testing