• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active I should've done this sooner xD

Zenovis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably too late to do this, since I've been on this site for a few days! But oh well :3

So I'm Zenovis (not revealing my name for reasons), and I love playing Pokémon! I also have many other interests like...
- Playing MMORPGs such as Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic and World of Warcraft
- Playing video games on my PS4 such as Mortal Kombat X, Destiny and Fallout 4
- Drawing anime characters

And that's all folks

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Probably too late to do this, since I've been on this site for a few days! But oh well :3

So I'm Zenovis (not revealing my name for reasons), and I love playing Pokémon! I also have many other interests like...
- Playing MMORPGs such as Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic and World of Warcraft

And that's all folks
Great! Welcome to the site :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site. I think you'll find a number of people here share a lot of your interests. We have a team of anime enthusiast in team Railgun, and as you might have guessed a lot of gamers. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :]

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Zenovis ! :3
Im Alawy,
We have alot of things incommon
I also loved RPG such as GW2 WoW BnS and others ..
but had to quit the second one for money issues :<
also bought the Kollecters Edition for MKX on ps4 a while ago
played it a little bit .. not much ( probably just the story and the mode where you play against a tower full of charcters )
love to see more threads from you
Welcome to the site :) :D

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits

And that's all folks
woohoo a fellow destiny fan xD.
Welcome zenovis. I've spent a fair amount of time on WoW too although I defected to FFXIV (much better game and content IMO) Hope you're enjoying the site. if you're interested in the gym challenge swing by the ghost gym anytime :3

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome anyways, should show us some of ur drawings :p

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! :)

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
I don't think I did my intro until I had been here like a week and a half. So no worries.
And I think most people here go by their tags anyhow. So you're all good on two counts!
And you do the thing with the hands and pencils on the paper, so that's cool!
Anywho, welcome to the dopest site in the world!

testing