Closed [Item Emporium] - Cheap Stock * Amazing Offers!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
looking for choice scarf

Hey, sorry I don't stock ORAS megastones at the moment but I am able to sell you a choice scarf if you are still interested =D?

CD1579

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, do you have a masterball?
Nvm, dont really want it anymore

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi I'm in need of leftovers, destiny knot and an everstone if you have these available?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I do apologize I've been out of action for a few days due to illness. Do any of you still need these items? Thank you!
I still need the charizardite X I'm online when can you trade? In pokemon Y

I have something to do i wont be online about 1 hour or so

Last edited:

Cptn4narchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Vyft,
I would like to see about placing an order for Choice Specs, Power Weight, Power Belt, Power Lense, and Power Band if I may

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I still need the charizardite X I'm online when can you trade? In pokemon Y

I have something to do i wont be online about 1 hour or so
Hello Vyft,
I would like to see about placing an order for Choice Specs, Power Weight, Power Belt, Power Lense, and Power Band if I may

Yeah thats all okay.
I will be online for the rest of the day and checking back approximately every 30mins to an hour, so just throw me a message. I'm more likely to respond if you send a chat message to me as it'll alert me ;D
Thank you guys!!

Cptn4narchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok, I'm on and will be for several hours. Before I do the transfer.....I just saw the 3 for 50 deal, does that mean 6 for 100? If so I'll add a tomato berry, or any ev reducing berry, I just want a friendship increasing berry really

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ok, I'm on and will be for several hours. Before I do the transfer.....I just saw the 3 for 50 deal, does that mean 6 for 100? If so I'll add a tomato berry, or any ev reducing berry, I just want a friendship increasing berry really

Yeah it does mean that :)
4828 4429 6491 / Misty
I'll be online in two ticks :3 Transfer when you're ready to trade!
Whats your fc/ign :3?

testing