• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Its so fun being evil hehe....

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
SO!!
I just recently got into wonder trading and before I started I thought it would be so cool ya know?? I mean who wouldn't like the chance to send off some cool pokemon and get something awesome in return??? right? RIGHT???? Welp... after sending some good stuff like salamance's, garchomps, charmanders, and the ocassional shiny or two I went into a state of mental depression.... ZIGZAGOONS EVERYWHERE. LOOK UNDER YOUR SEATS EVERYBODY!!!! YOU GET A ZIGZAGOON, THAT GUY GETS A ZIGZAGOON, EVERYONE GETS A ZIGZAGOON!!! oh but not you though.. you'll get that extra special poochyena, but only cause it's you;)

Well anyway, I got off topic. I just wanted to share with you the amazing idea I came up with that was just so satisfyingly evil I had to share:Happy::Happy::Happy:

1. Catch a ton of "Trubbish" pokemon. They are seriosly the most dumbest poke concept I have ever seen:Giggle: They look like this:Snaphappy:
    250px-568Trubbish.png
  2. Nickname them all "Trash" Heehee cause they look like trash HAHAHAHA...... am i not funny? ok... I'll stop..
  3. FINALLYYY! just get on wondertrade and start dishing those bad boisss out to all the haters;) MWAHAHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET!!! dang it feels good to be gangster:cool:

Final note: Well anyway I hope you guys enjoyed my journey into becoming an evil mastermind:Happy: and why don't you guys join in and say what your most worst or best wondertrade was in the comments below??? it'll be fun I promise:Cat:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
see than try to think about how the 1 person who was like you giving away good stuff feels after receiving your "trash" and than he/she starts giving away trash and all the ppl who received their trash repeats the process and the entire wondertrade just becomes a trash trade center

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
see than try to think about how the 1 person who was like you giving away good stuff feels after receiving your "trash" and than he/she starts giving away trash and all the ppl who received their trash repeats the process and the entire wondertrade just becomes a trash trade center
haha but i think it was fun being evil:D I don't do it anymore doe:3 i just give evryone charmanders now from the ton that im always breeding lolz

im not evil at heart dont get me wrong:p

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
haha but i think it was fun being evil:D I don't do it anymore doe:3 i just give evryone charmanders now from the ton that im always breeding lolz

im not evil at heart dont get me wrong:p
It is fun being evil but you don't have to be evil to all the little kids who are playing wishing for something good

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
It is fun being evil but you don't have to be evil to all the little kids who are playing wishing for something good
Truer words have not been said:Happy: I always remembered how cool it was to get my hands on some really awesome pokes when i was a kid. Your a very kind person arent'ya? :Laugh:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Truer words have not been said:Happy: I always remembered how cool it was to get my hands on some really awesome pokes when i was a kid. Your a very kind person arent'ya? :Laugh:
not according to 90% of the ppl on site :oops:

AdventureMuffin

Youngster Joey
Credits
not according to 90% of the ppl on site :oops:
hahaha maybe your just the type of person who uses alot of "tough love" :Blackeye::Hilarious::Hilarious: i have no idea but i think its cool either way:Whistling:

ahhh! im getting off topic for the thread:eek:

from the question i left at the begining of the thread, i thing recieving shiny spheal was the best wondertrade i had. So i still know for fact that there are good people out there on wondertrade haha even if it takes 1000 trades to find them:Tongue:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
oh yea the topic...worst thing I got was dunsparce and best thing was shiny latias

testing