Active KySpecial's PokeGen Shop!!! The BEST Pokemon Shop Around!! Come on in!

KySpecial

Youngster Joey
Credits
:)WELCOME:)

Welcome to KY's PokéGen Shop! I PokéGen all types of Pokémon and edit any of your existing Pokémon to your specifications! I work to get your Pokémon to you quick and easy! Look down at my prices and my deals I have to offer and then follow the guidelines below to get started!

I have played Pokemon for 12 years and been competitive for about 8 of those years!! I know what its like to constantly breed endless Pokemon and NOT get your preferred IV's and Natures! Well no longer! I am her to help! With the lowest prices and BEST service you will not be disappointed!! Have a look!

Regular Pokémon
-Gen 1-7 Pokémon- 60PC

Bulk Orders(6+ Pokémon)

Ash Ketchum Order:Wink:
• Buy 6 Pokémon- Get one FREE

Bulbasaur Order:Lurking:
• Buy 10 Pokémon- Get two FREE

Squirtle Order:cool:
• Buy 20 Pokémon- Get 3 FREE

Charmander Order:punch:
• Buy 30 Pokémon- Get 5 FREE

PokéGenning Template:

FC:
IGN:

Species:
Nickname:
Level:
Nature:
Happiness (value 0-255):
Ability:
Pokérus?
Poké Ball variant:
IVs:
EVs:
Moves/PP Ups (1-3):
-
-
-
-

Reminder: Pokebank is not updated yet so I will not be able to gen any Pokémon that haven't been released to SM until the update!!!!

Pokémon Service Guide
-ALL Pokémon come passing the legality test and all come battle ready.

-Use the template I provide below to fill out orders so the Pokémon can be to your exact specifications!

- If on any Pokémon I missed something send me a DM so I can go ahead and fix it and of course free of charge!!!

-All Pokémon are legal to trade/battle/any online use!

Placing Order/Receiving Guide

-Place ALL ORDERS through DM. Place what order you would want and all templates for the Pokémon.

-Through FC i will contact you directly and trade you your order once completed!

-Once you receive your Pokémon send me a direct message and post on THIS thread! I need good references! :D

Last edited:

testing