Community Latest

Last Pokemon Game

Bagel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If Nintendo ever decided to stop expanding the pokemon game series... what region do you think the final game should be placed in? I would personally have to stick with Hoenn or Sinnoh, even though Hoenn ain't gonna happen. ; - ;

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
It won't happen because Pokemon makes too much money for Nintendo for them to end it. However, for a final game I would like to see it hit all the regions

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Who says it cant be a all new region all together :p

However id personally like to see the world that was in the lucario movie ya know the one wit the big tree and a pokemon war ...had enough of these little battles wit lil teams tryin take over gimme a war!!!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I remember my friends brother once said that Pokemon would end in 7th generation, I've been here waiting for that day not to come! :p

For a final game maybe go back to the beginning? Kanto but with a different story? Future Kanto? xD

Bagel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Who says it cant be a all new region all together :p

However id personally like to see the world that was in the lucario movie ya know the one wit the big tree and a pokemon war ...had enough of these little battles wit lil teams tryin take over gimme a war!!!
I haven't seen that movie so I have like no idea :p might watch it sometime.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I like hoenn and sinnoh most but we just saw hoenn and team galactic was soooooo stupid. I think kanto would be nice. or maybe a kanto johto mix. like soul silver only reversed.

testing