LF Legit toys r us manaphy or Nintendo world manaphy will trade shinies + events

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Edit of the original post as I got a celebi). I NEED the Nintendo world manaphy or the toys r us manaphy for my events collection iam trading a hoopa a shiny legit Japanese event rayquaza a shiny eevee and a shiny carvanah

Last edited:

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it in a cherish ball? I dont mind what year it's from as long it's legit I'll trade a few shiny,s for it I have charmander fletchling non shiny legit Japanese events arceus and shiny golbat

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it in a cherish ball? I dont mind what year it's from as long it's legit I'll trade a few shiny,s for it I have charmander fletchling non shiny legit Japanese events arceus and shiny golbat
I got one with event ball don't know the name . if you want we add each other fc and check see are the one one you looking for

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I asked for the celebi I already had a rayquaza could w plz trade back thx sorry if I confused you but LF means looking for and I said I would trade a Japanese shiny rayquaza for the celebi ... Sorry

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I asked for the celebi I already had a rayquaza could w plz trade back thx sorry if I confused you but LF means looking for and I said I would trade a Japanese shiny rayquaza for the celebi ... Sorry
sorry didn't know I thought you want rayquaza I will give you back once I get off . do mine wait 9hr fro. now I am at work now, and why trade at first place when I didn't shown your the celeb?you shouldn't make any trade when I shown you the rayquaza. after you made trade, I thought that the pokemon you want it.

Last edited:

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sorry didn't know I thought you want rayquaza I will give you back once I get off . do mine wait 9hr fro. now I am at work now, and why trade at first place when I didn't shown your the celeb?you shouldn't make any trade when I shown you the rayquaza. after you made trade, I thought that the pokemon you want it.
I don't know why I made trade but please trade me back

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got Galileo shiny rayquaza in aussie

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't know why I made trade but please trade me back
sorry now I can't Trade you back, cause I already give you a chance on yetstoday, and we both agreed will trade back in 9 hr but you still miss it ( I wait 3hr yetstoday night waiting for you but you never show up). and I ask all friend around me should I trade you back they all say no. I will not GIVE PERSON A SECOND CHANCE FOR THERE OWN MISTAKES. once again I already give you a chance but you didn't take it, now all you have to say yourself is : "THIS IS WHAT I PAY FOR MY OWN MISTAKE ". this is you pay for your lesson I taech today Don't make same mistake in the future, and alway take the first chance people offer you for you own mistakes . have a nice day.

Last edited:

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I live in uk it was 4:30 in the morning I had to o to sleep plz dude :(
sorry why you argee at first place , now everything is to late. like I say before, I am not going give you second chance for you own mistakes . I was up 2am est time waiting for u this morning and you never show up. now all I can say to you is I am sorry , will not give you second for you own mistake.

Last edited:

testing