• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Legit toys r us manaphy or Nintendo world manaphy will trade shinies + events

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Edit of the original post as I got a celebi). I NEED the Nintendo world manaphy or the toys r us manaphy for my events collection iam trading a hoopa a shiny legit Japanese event rayquaza a shiny eevee and a shiny carvanah

Last edited:

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it in a cherish ball? I dont mind what year it's from as long it's legit I'll trade a few shiny,s for it I have charmander fletchling non shiny legit Japanese events arceus and shiny golbat

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it in a cherish ball? I dont mind what year it's from as long it's legit I'll trade a few shiny,s for it I have charmander fletchling non shiny legit Japanese events arceus and shiny golbat
I got one with event ball don't know the name . if you want we add each other fc and check see are the one one you looking for

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I asked for the celebi I already had a rayquaza could w plz trade back thx sorry if I confused you but LF means looking for and I said I would trade a Japanese shiny rayquaza for the celebi ... Sorry

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh I asked for the celebi I already had a rayquaza could w plz trade back thx sorry if I confused you but LF means looking for and I said I would trade a Japanese shiny rayquaza for the celebi ... Sorry
sorry didn't know I thought you want rayquaza I will give you back once I get off . do mine wait 9hr fro. now I am at work now, and why trade at first place when I didn't shown your the celeb?you shouldn't make any trade when I shown you the rayquaza. after you made trade, I thought that the pokemon you want it.

Last edited:

Pokefan123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sorry didn't know I thought you want rayquaza I will give you back once I get off . do mine wait 9hr fro. now I am at work now, and why trade at first place when I didn't shown your the celeb?you shouldn't make any trade when I shown you the rayquaza. after you made trade, I thought that the pokemon you want it.
I don't know why I made trade but please trade me back

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got Galileo shiny rayquaza in aussie

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't know why I made trade but please trade me back
sorry now I can't Trade you back, cause I already give you a chance on yetstoday, and we both agreed will trade back in 9 hr but you still miss it ( I wait 3hr yetstoday night waiting for you but you never show up). and I ask all friend around me should I trade you back they all say no. I will not GIVE PERSON A SECOND CHANCE FOR THERE OWN MISTAKES. once again I already give you a chance but you didn't take it, now all you have to say yourself is : "THIS IS WHAT I PAY FOR MY OWN MISTAKE ". this is you pay for your lesson I taech today Don't make same mistake in the future, and alway take the first chance people offer you for you own mistakes . have a nice day.

Last edited:

ivan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I live in uk it was 4:30 in the morning I had to o to sleep plz dude :(
sorry why you argee at first place , now everything is to late. like I say before, I am not going give you second chance for you own mistakes . I was up 2am est time waiting for u this morning and you never show up. now all I can say to you is I am sorry , will not give you second for you own mistake.

Last edited:

testing