• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Lf Batle ready pokemon

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiii i am lf batle ready pokemon (5-6 iv ofc) and with the right nature ev spread, some lvl 1 pokemon with 5-6 iv and the right nature is also good.

I can give: Shiny Regigias, celebi, darkrai,jirachi,victini, Shiny luvdisc, Shiny Politwhirl.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What battle ready pokemon are you looking for? Gotta be a bit more specific.

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
Amoongus/Breloom/Scizor/Thunderus/Terrakion/Liepard/Cressilia/Heatran/Sylveon/Mawille/Suicune/, Bisharp, Gardevoir,...

Can give more if they are Batle Ready+ Shiny

Last edited:

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a 6IV shiny terrakion but I prefer credits. Say about 70 credits? I could negotiate.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If you ever save up that much don't hesitate. And like I said, I am open to offers.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Does it have bolt strike, blue flare and the other event moves?

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well i used the victini in my playtrough, so the moves are delted but u can get them if u go to the remember the move guy.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ok. What level did you get it from? Also, if you can remember those moves, you get a deal.

Sapphiire

Youngster Joey
Credits
It was lvl 50 when i got it, the moves where V-create Blue Flare,Bolt Strike, Searing Shot Not 100% sure about those moves tho sry.

testing