• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

looking for a Hidden ability karrablast/escavalier

Dether

Youngster Joey
Credits
looking for a Hidden ability karrablast or escavalier with no guard/overcoat willing to trade a 5 perfect iv timid cyndaquil, any mega stone wanted or a 4 perfect iv timid latios. I don't care about its ivs or nature just want the ability.

Japas

Youngster Joey
Credits
In case anyone sees this and would be kind enough to breed a few HA Karrablasts, I´m also interested in one. I play the JP version of Alpha Sapphire, and I have most of the pokémon you´d normally have after playing Heartgold, White, White 2 and AS. I´ve been breeding for a competitive version of my starter Treecko, and have a leftover with HP Steel (22, 31,31,31,30,31) with a Mild nature. I also have tons of other pokémon for trade, so if there´s anything you´d like for Masuda method or whatever, I´m open for requests. On a side note, I´d be interested in a HA Qwilfish as well, if you happen to have one.

testing