• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Looking for shiny Whimsicott and Zygarde

CrashX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello guys! I'm currently looking for shiny Whimsicott and/or a Zygarde. I need them to be 5 or 6 ivs because I want to implement them to a new team i am building. I am offering the following Pokemon:

-5 ivs Luxray (no special attack)ability intimidate - Adamant Nature

-5 ivs Malamar (no defense) ability Contrary - Adamant Nature

-6 ivs Shiny Weezing - ability Levitate - Bold Nature

-6 ivs Shiny Arcanine (No pentagon) ability Intimidate - Adamant nature

-6 ivs Shiny Ambipom - (No Fake out unfortunately) ability Skill link - Quirky Nature

- 6 ivs Shiny Dusclops (Eviolite) ability Pressure - Impish nature

- 6 ivs Camerupt - ability Solid Rock - Quiet nature

- 6 ivs shiny Ditto ( breeding purposes, no imposter) - Modest nature

- 6 ivs shiny Rayquaza - ability Air Lock - Adamant Nature

- 6 ivs shiny Spiritomb - ability Infiltrator - Bold Nature

- 6 ivs shiny Umbreon - ability Synchronize - Calm Nature

- 6 ivs Event Genesect - ability Download - Modest nature

- 6 ivs Clefable (Doesn't have cosmic power) ability Unaware - Calm Nature

- 5 ivs shiny Slowking (No attack) ability Regenerator - Calm nature

- 6 ivs shiny Dragonite - ability Multiscale - Adamant Nature

- 6 ivs shiny Bisharp - ability Defiant - Adamant Nature

I also have a shiny Kyogre but sadly its just 2 ivs and an event Volcanion that I'm only willing to trade for Zygarde.

I didnt write the moves down 'cause other wise this thread would have been quite long. If you want to know the moves of a specific Pokemon just reply to the thread asking about it. If you want an item like ability capsule, master ball, etc, just say it and I will implement it to the Pokemon you want.

I need Whimsicott to have the moves Beat Up, Encore and/or Memento, the ability Prankster and the nature Timid, Naive or a nature that raises speed.

I am always open for trades if you dont like the Pokemon listed above. PM or reply to the thread if you wanna trade. My friend code is on my profile. Have a good day and thank you in advance.:)

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Just so u know there isn't a Shiny Zygarde