• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Lou's Art Shop | Custom Art | Pixels

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to my art shop! Here' I will show you my examples of my work and you make an offer! If it's too low I may have to pass on it as my art does take a while to do.

I am accepting PC only :3

Here's my work ~

Pixel Art

omgawd_a_strawberry_by_loulalethal-d4yjqaf.png
love_supra___white_purple_by_loulalethal-d41qqbu.png
check_out_my_osiris__s_by_loulalethal-d41len4.png

anubislucario_by_xruizu-d7x8tp1.png

CGI Art

There you have it :3

And for the curious, my DA is xruizu.deviantart.com

Last edited:

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
The only kind of currency allowed on this site is PC or trades, so I'd like to request that you remove anything else.

Also that Totodile looks awesome and your other work looks rather nice as well.

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
The only kind of currency allowed on this site is PC or trades, so I'd like to request that you remove anything else.

Also that Totodile looks awesome and your other work looks rather nice as well.

Thank you :3 And I've edited my post, sorry >_<

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Wow, you're art is amazing! I wish I could draw that good, because as you can probably tell from my profile pic/signature, I'm not really good at drawing, but at least I try. :p

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow, you're art is amazing! I wish I could draw that good, because as you can probably tell from my profile pic/signature, I'm not really good at drawing, but at least I try. :p

Practice makes perfect! :D And thank you <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey i'd be interested in some art for a shit, let me know if you're down for that and a pricetag :)

Louikins

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey i'd be interested in some art for a shit, let me know if you're down for that and a pricetag :)

I'm down with that, it depends on what you want, the size and detail of the image before I can calculate how much it's worth ^_^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm down with that, it depends on what you want, the size and detail of the image before I can calculate how much it's worth ^_^

Kind of like sized to be centered on a shirt, not overly detailed but still some

Would you like me to PM you details?

testing