Active Meruem's Pokémon XY/ORAS Shop: Shiny/Custom (with OT/ID/SID)/Legendary/Battle Ready/Events (w/HOOPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KS♂

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello :)
I was just wondering if it is possible to have a shiny Xerneas made? And also will you be able to offer Hoopa? :)

Thank you!

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello :)
I was just wondering if it is possible to have a shiny Xerneas made? And also will you be able to offer Hoopa? :)

Thank you!
Did you get my message?

@Kkooperr ready now?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello Meruem :)
I was wondering if you would be able to create the following pokemon for me? (Made in excel cause im OCD like that :p)

https://drive.google.com/folderview...F5ckNMMTdNWHVJY2EwZ2doWVdJQmwxMTA&usp=sharing

Please let know if there are any issues with viewing the list or any problems with the requests and im not sure how much it'll cost total, soz

FC: 3969-4814-7637

Yes I cannot do the vast majority of them at level 5. Most I can give your ot/id though. Event only mons like Victini and Diance can only be in Cherish balls.

Can i have 6IV modest blastoise and a 6IV ditto?

Sure it will be 350 pc.

LucaYasha

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes I cannot do the vast majority of them at level 5. Most I can give your ot/id though. Event only mons like Victini and Diance can only be in Cherish balls.

Ok, had a feeling the event pokemon would've of been in cherish and levels dont really matter i can just heart scale moves if need be. So is everything else ok shiny, natures, poke themselves and etc? I would like them not to be lv100 if at all possible though.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ok, had a feeling the event pokemon would've of been in cherish and levels dont really matter i can just heart scale moves if need be. So is everything else ok shiny, natures, poke themselves and etc? I would like them not to be lv100 if at all possible though.

Yes. It will be 4500 PC for all of it. Give me 1 day or so to get this done. Payment upfront and I will message you when done.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ok thanks :) so to pay have to go on transfer and enter your name with amount right? (first time using this system)

Did you get my message? Pay now and I'll get started after payment has been confirmed.

Kkooperr

Youngster Joey
Credits
First order with M went through to perfection. The Pokemon and service were perfect indeed. Can I order Pokemon of the same calibre and level, battle ready, with items maxed IVEV where possible and hidden abilities. Trust your judgement on moves and nature.

Mew
Mewtwo
Venusaur
Blastoise
Scizor

Greninja @Life Orb
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory
- Dark Pulse

Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed

And

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Taunt
- Knock Off/Night Shade

Payment made already.

Thanks dude

Last edited:

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Soz no i didnt, ive transfered 4500pc to you. Looking forward to hearing back ;)
I'll be done with your order in less than 24 hours.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Soz no i didnt, ive transfered 4500pc to you. Looking forward to hearing back ;)

First order with M went through to perfection. The Pokemon and service were perfect indeed. Can I order Pokemon of the same calibre and level, battle ready, with items maxed IVEV where possible and hidden abilities. Trust your judgement on moves and nature.

Mew
Mewtwo
Venusaur
Blastoise
Scizor

Greninja @Life Orb
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory
- Dark Pulse

Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed

And

Deoxys-Defense @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Recover
- Taunt
- Knock Off/Night Shade

Payment made already.

Thanks dude

Sorry to move our trading schedule but I won't be available until 7 hours from now.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
@Cyrilix I'll have it be done within 7 hours.
I don't think I ever got a list of items you wanted. You can up to 25 if you like free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing