Active Meruem's Pokémon XY/ORAS Shop: Shiny/Custom (with OT/ID/SID)/Legendary/Battle Ready/Events (w/HOOPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karazi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome. Could you nickname her "MsPaint" please? Sending 275 your way now. I can get online now if you can.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Awesome. Could you nickname her "MsPaint" please? Sending 275 your way now. I can get online now if you can.

Sorry was asleep.
I'll be free all day today after 9am pst

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Sorry about that, had work yesterday. I'm free for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Thanks again for the purchase.

Trevor Ruth

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello, I'd like to buy a perfect shiny timid gengar with the moves shadow ball, sludge bomb, substitute, and icy wind. Next, a jolly 6iv landorus-T with earthquake, u-turn, knock off, and stone edge. Finally, a bold 6iv celebi with the moves recover, nasty plot, giga drain and hidden power fire. Celebi ev spread: 252 hp, 148 def, 108 speed please.

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
hello, I'd like to buy a perfect shiny timid gengar with the moves shadow ball, sludge bomb, substitute, and icy wind. Next, a jolly 6iv landorus-T with earthquake, u-turn, knock off, and stone edge. Finally, a bold 6iv celebi with the moves recover, nasty plot, giga drain and hidden power fire. Celebi ev spread: 252 hp, 148 def, 108 speed please.

Sorry just saw your post. Still interested in this?

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Groove

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, i have a question. Can you provide Gen 3 pokemon? specifically the Japanese event one such as wish bagon and wish absol. I have more as well

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hi there, i have a question. Can you provide Gen 3 pokemon? specifically the Japanese event one such as wish bagon and wish absol. I have more as well
Yes I can do that.

Artisan Foxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm new to the sight and this is my first order, hope to make a few more soon as well. I'm looking to buy 2 pokemon, one from your list and one custom. Let me know a price when you can, thanks :)

1)
6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto

2)
Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny: No
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 6
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
Egg Moves: Synchronoise
EV: Base Value
Item: (FREE) Destiny Knot
Level: 1
Nickname:
OT:
ID:

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello, I'm new to the sight and this is my first order, hope to make a few more soon as well. I'm looking to buy 2 pokemon, one from your list and one custom. Let me know a price when you can, thanks :)

1)
6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto

2)
Pokemon: Eevee
Shiny: No
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 6
Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
Egg Moves: Synchronoise
EV: Base Value
Item: (FREE) Destiny Knot
Level: 1
Nickname:
OT:
ID:
Sure I can do this for 500 PC

@LucaYasha I'll be available during certain times tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing