Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys! I'm new to this site but I'm pumped to start getting involved in what seems like a great community. As the title explains I will be offering power saves services in this shop.

I will try to be as fast as possible and most of the time I will get back to you within a few hours or sooner and definitely within 24 at the most. If I take longer I will definitely be willing to give you a discount

For the grand opening the first 5 customers will get lifetime 10 PC discount on anything in the store.(minimum base price must be 30) If these 5 place an order over 100 PC they will recieve 10% off instead of 10 PC.

LIMITED TIME ONLY: A free legendary pokemon(including diancie) with every purchase of 200PC or more. Also for a limited time all inventory in this store is buy 2 get 1 free!
Pokemon requested through any means must be obtainable legitimately in order for me to trade them back. (No, I can't trade you a shiny diancie)

1. Shiny Service(30 PC)- Send me your pokemon and I will make it shiny for you and send it back. I will make sure to provide collateral (a pokemon of mine of equal value to make you feel more comfortable) for you while you wait. *If you wish to have me make 10 pokemon shiny the combo price is 250 PC*

2. Cloning Service(25 PC)- I will clone the desired pokemon (The discount works the same way, if you request 10, 50 is deducted from the total. If you request 20 an additional 50 and so on)

3. Changing Pokeball(25 PC)- I will change the pokeball your pokemon was caught in.

4. Request Any Item(25 PC)- I have all items including every mega stone

5. Change the Gender of a Pokemon(25 PC)

6. Request any non Legendary Pokemon Shiny(75 PC)

7. Any Legendary including Diancie(90 PC)

8. Any Legendary Shiny that is not shiny locked(100 PC)

9. Change the region of your ditto(20 PC)

10. Event Pokemon not all obtainable in the US(125 PC)(I can also make them shiny for 20 PC more, the price of making a pokemon shiny)
- Torchic Wondercard
- Winter 2013 Garchomp
- Winter 2013 Scizor
- JP Charizard X
- JP Inkay
- JP Charizard Y
- JP Gengar
- JP Espeon
- JP Garchomp
- JP Scizor
- EU Electabuzz
- EU Magmar
- Wondercard Pokemon of your choice (Shiny)
- JP Pikachu
- JP Wobbuffet
- JP Glaceon
- JP Sylveon
- JP Darkrai
- SPECIAL: FRENCH VIVILLON in a POKEBALL
- IT ARASH's Mamoswine (Winner of nationals!)
- TWN Sylveon
- JP Scizor (PCBC)
- JP Gengar (PCBC)
- JP Tyranitar (PCBC)
- JP Kangaskhan (PCBC)
- JP Gyarados (PCBC)
- Heracross
- Shiny KB Jirachi
-Legit Diancie Multiple Natures
-Minato pikachus are 300

Hey guys, I'm selling Pokegen'd Pokemon at your request. All Pokemon are available from 5th generation or prior. Base price for a Genned Pokemon is 120 PC. Please be as specific as possible in your request. Event Pokemon will cost more due to the effort to create them. Discounts will be given for multiple Pokemon orders.

Thanks for checking out the shop! Please let me know what you need :)

Well thanks for checking me out and my competitive shiny and legendary store will be up soon I will post a link ASAP.

IGN: Miles Friend Code: 139246823441

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Houndoomite and
Mew
Ability:Synchronize
Nickname: Kittehn
Moves: Amnesia, Soft-Boiled, Baton pass, Subsititute
EVS: 252HP, 252SpDef, 4Def
IVS: All 31
thank you <3

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Houndoomite and
Mew
Ability:Synchronize
Nickname: Kittehn
Moves: Amnesia, Soft-Boiled, Baton pass, Subsititute
EVS: 252HP, 252SpDef, 4Def
IVS: All 31
thank you <3
Hey I can't get any moveset or any iv's because this isn't poke gen. For this i may actually be able to get it but just for in the future I may not be able to iv train when it comes to legendaries. So I can either get you a shiny mew with any services listed above for the prices listed including the houndoomite. Or I can try to get what you requested it just might take a bit longer. Thanks for your interest!:)

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hey I can't get any moveset or any iv's because this isn't poke gen. For this i may actually be able to get it but just for in the future I may not be able to iv train when it comes to legendaries. So I can either get you a shiny mew with any services listed above for the prices listed including the houndoomite. Or I can try to get what you requested it just might take a bit longer. Thanks for your interest!:)
i dont mind about the length of the order the mew doesnt have to be shiny it just needs those stats :p

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok well I can get you the houndoomite now for 25 and then I will work on the mew

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Yeah sounds good!
I'm in the car but as soon as I get home ill send u the stone. Go ahead and add me ign: miles
Fc:139246823441
Btw how do you transfer credits? It's probably super easy but I've just never purchased anything lol

Last edited:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Alright ill send 25pc over now and then whenever your done with mew?
I'll get to you tonight I'm typing in the ar p gen code bc I want to get it to you as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
It won't let me transfer it after typing for 2 hours I made it exactly how you wanted so its kind of strange

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Update; I now offer pokegen services

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
oh cool, now that you mention it i can't think. I didnt think it were possible so caught me off guard
Haha okay well let me know what you need when you remember

testing