Active Most Common Pokemon Lineups

Jaegher

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys.

I'd like to know which pokemons are the most used in competitive battling and why. Im sorry, Im just a newbie trying to learn ropes in competitive battling. I have watched videos but it doesnt do me any good because i don't know why they had the pokemon they had during championships and such. :(

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Some popular Pokemon are Rotom-Wash, Greninja, Talonflame, Mega Venusaur, Mega Chariards, Ferrothorn, Azumarill, Dragonite, Latias, Latios, Gliscor, Garchomp, those are just a few...

Mostly OU tier Pokemon (Overused is the most common tier and is below the Ubers tier).

If you looking up any Pokemon's name and xy you can find the smogon site which has movesets, descriptions, and partners that work well with that Pokemon and set. Example: "Rotom-Wash XY Smogon".

When making a team you usually pick one or two Pokemon you want to use then build a team around those Pokemon.

Good synergy in a team is important and makes a team better. Team Nova on the site has a booty camp for new Pokemon players, why not join? :)

testing