My introduction of the end?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, Shadowman101/Jiggly here, and this is my no-longer-gonna-be-active-really post. Today marks 1 year since I joined the site perfectpokemon.com. I was the 208th member, so it’s been great to be here as the site has grown by almost 4K+ members.

I’ve revived the Old Team Black Winter, created the New One, and now it is going to be passed on to Ericashes. I wish the team the best, I’m always around to help out if you guys need it.

I’m kind of bored with pokemon competitively at the moment, and I am going to be focusing more on the Smash Boys 4. I may be around at night, as there is some smashers online. But there has also been a struggle on the site with others I’ve been having, and it’s no longer that fun to be around frequently, and I’d rather not be around if I’m not enjoying myself :p

I may come back later, I don’t know yet, it depends on how I develop as a gamer. If you ever need me though, I’m on skype :p

I just want to say thanks or a note to all of the members that have been around the site and have affected my experience J

@doulie

Bro, this site is pretty funning awesome. You are doing a great job, and I hope the site does great and helps your personal life development J

@ToY

Where you at? You’re missing out brah, I hope you will find a reason to come back and to help out.

@x0grep0rn

Ya, go away. :3

@Mynor1

Keep the ass warm

@Cheza

When is that Wesley ship going to comeback?

@Wesley

I hope your youtube career works out, also, I think sebe still has some of your pokemon xD

@babyleg

#Taboo

@Dom

Dude. I used to hate you. No lie. You were the Grammar hitler, and you never know when to lose an argument xD But you turned out all right. Nova’s looking great, I wish you the best, and don’t let your past actions tarnish your rep ;) #5th fav member

@sebesmos

Used to be best friends brah xD #RememberThatTimeSebeWasOnBW But you aint banning me anytime sonn, that +101 is still not in your reach

@CaptKeiji

Brah. Bring back the doubles. Oreo still has a chance, gotta work for it.

@ForbiddenSandwich

You know, there are other members on the site that would love to see you even if your irl friends aren’t here. If you ever see this, try to stick around, and maybe fix that typo in your name ;)

@Deadsouls

The reason I am here today. Thanks for being my friend and talking to me after I joined xD Communist Mudkips ftw

@Doomfaller

Yo, where you hiding

@~Digital_Convoy~

You kind of disappeared. Mikey, don’t go rage power xD

@tesla

Ultimate counterteamer, lemme show you that icicle crash one more time

@Argue

I saved your ass the first time, now look where you ended up xD

@Gold 2.0

My first battle on the site. AND I WON THAT SHIT. Not living it down… Draco looking powerful, almost good enough to hold this ice shard ;) You’ve seem to be growing a little distant lately, but I understand you are having irl issues, and I hope it clears up. And ni***, unblock me from twitter xD #2nd fav member

@Unproxied

Dick Nugget

@pplzdude

I think you’re the only one that’s ever really respected me xD Lurkers gonna Lurk

@McCloud

I wish I could talk to you, but I can’t see you because of all this fur ;)

@Niqyue

“hes fuckin flippin, and hes spittin like no whites before him.”

@Matt_192

Dude. My main man. Still upset you joined draco tho xD Great to see you as mod and to be coordinating tournies. That’s great to see you helping out and to be able to be where you are familiar with. #1st fav member.

@Marigi174

The thing is, the thing is, the thing is, the thing is…

@ericashes

Dude, lead the team well J I got you on skype, so if you ever need your ass handed to you on that wii u, hit me up. It’s been great to see you around, one of the few loyal team members xD

@nicky2300

Dude, nice job helping out the team and being super dedicated, but don’t give eric a hard time :p

@bdubo1

Why the 1? Was bdubo taken? Anyways, great to see you as team officer now, I hope you continue to better the team. J

@TheCreatures

My man. Work on that VGC, and maybe try to pick up the ol singles again, maybe you can clutch a tourney sometime ;) If I ever need a gen, you know I’ll hit you up.

@Hopsin

Thanks for paying 1K for the team

@Ryuki

Why did you disappear?

@SylveaKnight

Nice to see how dedicated you were when you were around. I miss you

@notsoclutch

Dude, get that clutch. #4th favorite member

@phenix

Thanks for changing your profile pic. That mudkip pic was ugly af

@Blaguard

We get in a lot of arguments, but I’ve never been mad at you, just want you to know xD

@Miles8089

You’re getting better at pokemon, keep working on it.

@matt

Dude, change your profile name plz

@Ary

Why xD

@Rommulox

The one I would always talk to, when Ims became a thing, we was always chatting lol. The selling business is getting better, you should come back J

@areoplazma

That HawluchaDarmanitan core tho.

@SoIidSmok3

Bombs

@DRAG0NIT3

That in game oras battle was hype xD

@AndromedaNexus

One of the few competent competitive (discussers???) on the site.

@Yuuki Teruki

#ChooChoo

@montye63

Dude, your megaman is decent, and those skype calls were fun J

@Chipman42

Smash Wii U > Mario Kart 8

@Serj

Dude, you got 72 other accounts, drop by sometime

@MrBR

That stall, plus serj’s message

@Spiritburst

Iris is lame, unlike you J

@Mawile6222

Good to see you putting in work in pokemon J

@Senortangerino89

I hope your family is going well, and that your facination with cemetaries is going well J

@kopy456

Kitty kitty kitty

@TheQuantumNexus

Dude, Peeps miss you

@MegaHitmonlee

Bang me

@Iconoclasm

I never once hated you, just thought you might want to know xD

@Chaos

Yo brah, hmu with some cash sometime lol

@eric

Wanna get high?

@PunSniperSylveon

Dude, you’re pretty damn innovative, keep it up

@Zac1297

Great job with those sales man, #winterpride

@SMP

You haven’t been streaming lately, I hope your capture card isnt having issues again :/

@FLwR

You’ll be on the site soon, in my place xD

@Lotad Is Beast

Lotad is pretty beast

@IMJSN007

Doing the work

@barth

Where you gone child?

@Biohazardous

You still have ALL those credits brah.

@Mukum

Why do I even bother, you aren’t coming back

@AmericanCheese

You’re banned

@Zogg

You're gonna get banned

@Rylynn

Thanks for all the help with the team J

@Pikehex

That tauros tho

@MMawile

Fairies tho

@Snewgon

Salutations

@Dragoose

Did you ever get your sister that pokemon game? xD

I will probably be back at some point, but for now this marks my activeness hiatus. I love you guys. If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
So it's the end...

But yeah, thanks Zak for everything you've done. Pretty sure you were the second guy I ever spoke to and you convinced me to join BW straight off :p Then you made me Officer and basically helped get me where I am today.

And boom, number 1 ;)

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits

@bdubo1

Why the 1? Was bdubo taken? Anyways, great to see you as team officer now, I hope you continue to better the team. J

When i originally made my perfect pokemon username I wasn't planning on actually sticking around so I didn't think about it and just used my college email username haha. That's why the 1 :p

Eric and I shall keep this team going! We got some ideas!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Omg the tags xD so many!

How to see you around and good luck with smash :D

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
:p my epicness too awesome for words xD I know ur kinda saying bai but I knows ill still be seeing you around :Sneaky: or else:punch:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh snap I found two you forgot (Gen and Master)

Sorry to see you leave, ciao shadowman101

testing