New Guy, Whats up?

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys hows it going been into pokemon since I was a kid. Just discovered this website tonight. Just starting to get into the safari/ivbreeding had an action replay for a while so once i get my stock together i'll be sure to clone my pc and spread the love around. This site is an awesome resource for pokefans. Can't wait to get more involved!

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Heyo, im kopy (soon to be best friend ayo cuz im rad)
Welcome to the site? Looking for good deals? Ill hook you up!
Pm me if you need halp with anything
Welcome to perfect pokemon, ill be your guide :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to perfect pokemon ^-^ I am also here to help, although it looks like you have been offered plenty of assistance!

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah I know... Gonna have a bunch of services going here pretty soon. Have every item and can make shinies or turn pokemon shiny. Just need to expand my perfect pokemon inventory and i'll be fully stocked with all the goodies. Let me know if i can help you with anything.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah I know... Gonna have a bunch of services going here pretty soon. Have every item and can make shinies or turn pokemon shiny. Just need to expand my perfect pokemon inventory and i'll be fully stocked with all the goodies. Let me know if i can help you with anything.
Would definitely like having a gen 6 pokemon turned shiny, are they still legitimate with the blue pentagon?

lordchance

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll double check on the blue pentagon. I know if i make shinies from scratch they have a red or orange pentagon.

testing