New Guy

BigXBrycenX

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm very experinced when it comes to battling and I have a huge obsession with Gardeviors and Lucarios. Those two are the coolest in my book. I also love Jirachi. For the pokemon i own, my jewel is my shiny 6iv Breloom that took ages to hatch, and that's about it.

AFluffyLittlePuppy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to this site! If you need any help ask :D (As I am new too..)
And I love Gardevoir :eek: <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm very experinced when it comes to battling and I have a huge obsession with Gardeviors and Lucarios. Those two are the coolest in my book. I also love Jirachi. For the pokemon i own, my jewel is my shiny 6iv Breloom that took ages to hatch, and that's about it.

Breloom is an awesome pokemon congrats!

Also welcome to the site, if you need anything don't be afraid to PM me i can try my best to help!

Enjoy your stay :)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Hey welcome to the site man. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Also, feel free to hop on the shoutbox on the home page for some conversation.

fellowcoot1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to Perfectpokemon.com

testing