New Pokemon games?

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Have you guys ever thought if one day Nintendo decides to remake all the old games(like ruby and sapphire into omega ruby and alpha sapphire) and not create new ones? I mean,if they ran out of ideas?

In this thread YOU are going to suggest what new Pokemon game will be made by Nintendo.(even though there is a chance that Pokemon Z will be made and Zygrade will probably be the star of that)
At least make a guess or something,all you need to do is contribute ideas here!

For me,hopefully Black and White will be remade and Zekrom,Reshiram and Victini as the star Pokemon.(I mean like they can cram all three together and make them a trio or something?)

State your answers here :)

DanMan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Everyone's expecting a Pokemon Z and an emerald remake but I think their going to mash the two and possibly do like they did in gold/silver where you have two regions in one. I think this because zygarde has something to do with the ecosystem and Ruby/sapphire focus on the earth and changing the ecosystem. Just my thought, though I wouldn't mind seeing diamond/pearl getting remade, space and time are interesting topics for me

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want a red and blue remake with some kind of cool mechanic so bad

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Everyone's expecting a Pokemon Z and an emerald remake but I think their going to mash the two and possibly do like they did in gold/silver where you have two regions in one. I think this because zygarde has something to do with the ecosystem and Ruby/sapphire focus on the earth and changing the ecosystem. Just my thought, though I wouldn't mind seeing diamond/pearl getting remade, space and time are interesting topics for me
That would be cool

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
A Pokemon stadium remake/sequel would be amazing! With all the Pokemon, new mini games with the Wii remote and online play (and customizable moves etc since the ones in stadium were weird as hell)

Der_Kase_Konig

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually would not like to see Red, Blue, or Yellow remade. They were like the building blocks for what we have now. The way the games look now are amazing , BUT the game has changed so much since then that I feel it would be kind of hollow or forced to have all the pokemon that we have now put into the Kanto region. To me it just wouldn't feel right, now if they did a mashup game that included all the regions and pokemon up until now.... That would be cool, like if you started in the B/R/Y games then after E4 went to G/S then R/S/E to D/P to B/W then end in X/Y/(Z?). That could be cool if they made it right and it transitioned well. It would also get the remakes out of the way and they could focus on new games. That's just my thoughts though.

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
From things I've been reading online im strongly thinking next will be a pokemon z, would welcome it since kalos is a great region :D .

Pinks

Youngster Joey
Credits
i think the next games will likely be a diamond and pearl remake myself, if not that its going to be z and emerald

jack atlas

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have this basic idea that for a new game the enemy isn't a group of villains but a group of shiny hunters who catch shiny pokemon and sell them on like a black market or they imprison them kinda like how today rare animal hunters do

testing