• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Donations Thread!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
Hi! Donated to the site already so I'll drop some here too. 601pc, to cover a team by Dom (wicked awesome) a future shop plug (also wicked awesome, will have the customary discount for Nova Nobles and up) and the 1pc I got for this post, lol. Going Super Nova!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi! Donated to the site already so I'll drop some here too. 601pc, to cover a team by Dom (wicked awesome) a future shop plug (also wicked awesome, will have the customary discount for Nova Nobles and up) and the 1pc I got for this post, lol. Going Super Nova!

Awesome thanks we can discuss the team details in a pm

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Just donated 10PC, ill try to purchase PC so I can donate more. I'll be donating 10 each time I donate.

Why are you donating 10 at a time? just wondering

Thanks though

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Why are you donating 10 at a time? just wondering

Thanks though
Well, I purchased PC, and I like seing it big like that lol. 640 is my current ammount. I don't want the number to decrease too fast lol, now that I got it like that.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
10PC coming again!

Please don't double post

Also if you want to donate that's awesome but please don't turn it into a way of boosting posts by telling me everytime you donate 10 :/

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Please don't double post

Also if you want to donate that's awesome but please don't turn it into a way of boosting posts by telling me everytime you donate 10 :/
I don't consider that a double post, given that they are separated by 10 hours. I thought double posting was posting twice, at the same time.
Also, I don't want to boost posts, I just don't want my PC to decrease too fast.
But ok I won't post here when I donate.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I don't consider that a double post, given that they are separated by 10 hours. I thought double posting was posting twice, at the same time.
Also, I don't want to boost posts, I just don't want my PC to decrease too fast.
But ok I won't post here when I donate.

It isn't about what you consider a double post it's about what a double post is and that's two posts in a row

testing