Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

BinaryDigit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Bought Ruby as played Sapphire back in the day. Wanted to experience a new version as well as a new rendition of the originals.

Glad I did!

TheKawaiiEspeon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I gonna get Alpha Sapphire because I love Kyogre!:)

bbgrg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Got Sapphire over Ruby for no reason at all.

Although, I must say that the Origin Cave in Sapphire looks 1000 times cooler (no pun intended) than the one in Ruby. Crystals + Waterfall + Kyogre = Epic!

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Considering that Ruby was the first game I ever got my hands on... yeah, definitely Alpha Sapphire. Just kidding, Omega Ruby of course. :p

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Adaptability dragalge and ludicolo make AS the superior of the two games for sure. I mean who doesn't love a specially defensive smiling dancing sombrero pokemon

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Adaptability dragalge and ludicolo make AS the superior of the two games for sure. I mean who doesn't love a specially defensive smiling dancing sombrero pokemon
Haha. That is a very good argument. Still couldn't transfer me over though!

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha yeah ruby was my first game too, but at the time I had someone to trade with, so I could always get my alakazam and my little lotad so that I could proudly go to stoopopolis city and show that one dude that I had an above average sized lotad. And then I would get my dancing beast. If you've ever played pokemon colosseum you would understand my love for ludicolo

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh I see. I do not think I have played Colosseum. At least you can trade in Pokémon Ω Ruby and α Sapphire. So you can always get a Lotad in both games anyway. I just like the idea of a pokemon wearing a sombrero to be honest. lol.

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha yeah he's just funny and awesome... Heres a link. The ludicolos never stop dancing!!!

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well ludicolo has got quite the backside with that penguin tail and all...

Nin_3536

Youngster Joey
Credits
Huh.Very cool. You should edit your signature and add this .gif into it. :D
ludicolo.gif
I think it would suit your Signature well. :p

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Primal Groudon is finally making Groudon viable. so OR. plus I played ruby as a kid.

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would go for whichever one you like the obtainable pokemon and box legendary more. I went with alpha sapphire though lol

testing