Active Pokemon Nostalgia Train - Post Your Journey

What's your favorite 1st to 3rd gen game?

• Green / Blue / Red / Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
WELCOME TO THE PAST

Recently I have gone back and re-played Pokemon Leaf Green!
This game as a lot of cute features I enjoyed like fining berries on the ground & coins found on the game corner floor.

I've also finished re-playing Emerald to enjoy the battle frontier that ORAS didn't bring back. Hopefully I'll be continuing on with Crystal version soon...
(I've never played it)!

NOW I want you to re-play an older version of Pokemon and share your adventure here, or reminisce about your older versions of Pokemon!
Talk about your team, their nicknames, move sets, things you enjoyed about the game & little tricks you used. :)

MY JOURNEY IN KANTO:

003.png
Spr_3f_018.png
Raichu%28RS%29Sprite.png
Ninetales%28FRLG%29Sprite.png
Spr_3f_149.png
kabutops.png

Code:
Team:
Marijuana - Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb
Bird Jesus - Wing Attack, Return, Fly, Quick Attack
Science - Thunderbolt, Strength, Quick Attack, Seismic Toss
Amaterasu - Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray
Tiny Wings - Ice Beam, Outrage, Surf, Earthquake
Samurai - Waterfall, Rock Slide, Brick Break, Double-Edge

In the older Pokemon games I name my character and Pokemon in all caps to fit the theme of the game
(since all names and Pokemon are typed in caps).

Marijuana is so bulky and Samurai is a beast omg<3
For the longest time Science was rocking Mega Kick :D
My JOURNEY IN HOENN:

blaziken.png
Spr_3r_282.png
aggron.png
flygon.png
crobat.png
ludicolo.png

Code:
Team:
Moegami - Bulk Up, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Overheat
Waifu - Substitute, Calm Mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt
Khal Drogo - Iron Tail, Rock Tomb, Brick Break, Double-Edge
Lanayru - Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Fly
Marceline - Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray
Pineapple - Rain Dance, Surf, Giga Drain, Ice Beam

I changed this team so name times throughout my journey and it took forever to level up Pineapple because of it...

I've learned rock types are very good on your team in-game & Waifu held the team together many times :)
MY JOURNEY IN JOHTO:

Spr_2c_153.gif
Spr_2c_079.gif
Spr_2c_039.gif
058.gif
poke33c.gif

Code:
Team:
Insctosaur -
Seacow -
Powerpuff -
Siberia -
Baratheon -
In progress...

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
WELCOME TO THE PAST

Recently I have gone back and re-payed Pokemon Leaf Green!
This game as a lot of cute features I enjoyed like fining berries on the ground & coins found on the game corner floor.

I've also finished re-playing Emerald to enjoy the battle frontier that ORAS didn't bring back. Hopefully I'll be continuing on with Crystal version soon (I've never played it)!

NOW I want you to re-play an older version of Pokemon and share your adventure here, or reminisce about your older versions of Pokemon! Talk about your team, their nicknames, move sets, things you enjoyed about the game & little tricks you used. :)

MY JOURNEY IN KANTO:

003.png
Spr_3f_018.png
Raichu%28RS%29Sprite.png
Spr_3f_149.png
kabutops.png

Team:

In the older Pokemon games I name my character and Pokemon in all caps to fit the theme of the game (since all names and Pokemon are typed in caps).

My JOURNEY IN HOENN:

blaziken.png
Spr_3r_282.png
aggron.png
flygon.png
crobat.png
ludicolo.png

Team:

I changed this team so name times throughout my journey and it took forever to level up Pineapple because of it...

I've learned rock types are very good on your team in-game & Waifu held the team together many times :)

MY JOURNEY IN JOHTO:
003.gif

Coming soon...

Cool post, typo in line one says re-payed should probably say replayed :]

I would replay my older games if I still had them, I might download ROMs and an emulator if I get the chance, Randomizing the games is definitely my favorite way to replay them though, it's really fun

My Ruby Team consisted of all level 100 action replay pokemon that my friend and I used to battle, we used rare candies on our in game teams xD

I had

Flame King-Blaziken
Sea Prince-Walrein
Fly Guy-Dragonite
Deoxys
Ampharos
Golem

The last three's names I can't remember ;-;

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
WELCOME TO THE PAST

Recently I have gone back and re-played Pokemon Leaf Green!

I've also finished re-playing Emerald to enjoy the battle frontier that ORAS didn't bring back. Hopefully I'll be continuing on with Crystal version soon...
(I've never played it)!

NOW I want you to re-play an older version of Pokemon and share your adventure here, or reminisce about your older versions of Pokemon!
Talk about your team, their nicknames, move sets, things you enjoyed about the game & little tricks you used. :)

MY JOURNEY IN KANTO:

003.png
Spr_3f_018.png
Raichu%28RS%29Sprite.png
Spr_3f_149.png
kabutops.png

Code:
Team:

In the older Pokemon games I name my character and Pokemon in all caps to fit the theme of the game
(since all names and Pokemon are typed in caps).

My JOURNEY IN HOENN:

blaziken.png
Spr_3r_282.png
aggron.png
flygon.png
crobat.png
ludicolo.png

Code:
Team:

MY JOURNEY IN JOHTO:

003.gif

Coming soon...

Recently I had re played my copy of Pokemon Ruby and a lot of fun even more then any other pokemon game I had played because the evrey first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Ruby I had some of my best memories and remembering them as I play through the game makes me smile and remember why I had gotten into pokemon so much even when its popularity was decreasing I love the concept of the Pokemon Games. Sure the new games have a lot of new features and epic graphics but from what I can see my imagation as a kid had already made the game come to life as a kid I would imagine myself riding latios all around Hoeen and now in the ORAS we can actually do it sure its fun but can't compare to the same thing through my imagination.

Playing the game for the first time was yearsssss ago but I still have my Original Team my first team and also with my favorite pkmn my first starter Blaziken :)

also what made the game more fun is that I didn't have the internet and had to actually solve all the puzzles like for the regis and when I found rayquaza without knowing he was at the top I was shocked didn't even know spear piller existed till I randomly found it :D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Cool post, typo in line one says re-payed should probably say replayed :]

I would replay my older games if I still had them, I might download ROMs and an emulator if I get the chance, Randomizing the games is definitely my favorite way to replay them though, it's really fun

My Ruby Team consisted of all level 100 action replay pokemon that my friend and I used to battle, we used rare candies on our in game teams xD

I had

Flame King-Blaziken
Sea Prince-Walrein
Fly Guy-Dragonite
Deoxys
Ampharos
Golem

The last three's names I can't remember ;-;
I wanted a game shark for so long and never got one xD haven't been able to find one and wouldn't really use it now with ROMs.

As it is I might have to get the ROM for crystal if I can't find it :p

Randomizers are fun<3

Recently I had re played my copy of Pokemon Ruby and a lot of fun even more then any other pokemon game I had played because the evrey first pokemon game I played was Pokemon Ruby I had some of my best memories and remembering them as I play through the game makes me smile and remember why I had gotten into pokemon so much even when its popularity was decreasing I love the concept of the Pokemon Games. Sure the new games have a lot of new features and epic graphics but from what I can see my imagation as a kid had already made the game come to life as a kid I would imagine myself riding latios all around Hoeen and now in the ORAS we can actually do it sure its fun but can't compare to the same thing through my imagination.

Playing the game for the first time was yearsssss ago but I still have my Original Team my first team and also with my favorite pkmn my first starter Blaziken :)

also what made the game more fun is that I didn't have the internet and had to actually solve all the puzzles like for the regis and when I found rayquaza without knowing he was at the top I was shocked didn't even know spear piller existed till I randomly found it :D
Cute! The majority ATM seems to really like blaziken & Hoenn in general. xD

What was your ruby team? :)

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I wanted a game shark for so long and very got one xD haven't been able to find one and wouldn't really use it now with ROMs.

As it is I might have to get the ROM for crystal if I can't find it :p

Randomizers are fun<3

Cute! The majority ATM seems to really like blaziken & Hoenn in general. xD

What was your ruby team? :)
Yup I couldn't say no too torchic it was so cute first gym was a challenge this may sound weird but I actually started to bond with the pkmn I know it was just data in a a game but I actually felt like I was friends with him XD
I wanted to make him the strongest Pokemon ever back then b/c I didn't know a lot about pkmn or had internet I didn't know about stuff like natures, evs, and ivs I knew about the type chart anyways when I choose torchic it ended up being an adamant nature took me a few years to realize that was a good thing also liked how hoenn is all tropical

My final team was
Blaziken
Swellow
Pikachu
Flygon
Milotic
Shiftry
I decided too not nickname my pkmn since I thought the original names were cool and epic

On My Journey I did the most noobish thing ever train mostly my Blaziken was the first pkmn I got to level 100 I would make sure that Blaziken would be really powerful when we made it to the elite 4 + champ Blaziken destroyed everything after the story and me beating the champ I started battling with friends lets just say I won a lot of candy ;)

and I still have Blaziken in OR right now he has an impressive list of ribbons from past games and OR

testing