• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active pokemon trainers income suggestion!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ok ok lets take it from the beggining cause we miss the point!
first of all i am talking about gym fighting and NOT tournaments!
the challenger pays to fight the leader, if the challenger wins he earns 2xthe pc he paid if he loses....he loses the 20pc he paid! the point is having good gymleaders so they win more than they loses! so lets name that gymleader a possitive one wich that means lets say 10 wins 6 loses! with good and positive leader the income will be bigger than the lose!

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't think paying PC as a challenger to a gym should be compulsory.
its hard to secure that the leader will win more than what he loses i think with a monotype team its hard otherwise its easy!!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
ok ok lets take it from the beggining cause we miss the point!
first of all i am talking about gym fighting and NOT tournaments!
the challenger pays to fight the leader, if the challenger wins he earns 2xthe pc he paid if he loses....he loses the 20pc he paid! the point is having good gymleaders so they win more than they loses! so lets name that gymleader a possitive one wich that means lets say 10 wins 6 loses! with good and positive leader the income will be bigger than the lose!

You're talking about leaders and tourneys, maybe focus on one at a time...

If the challenger wins who pays him? If it's the gym leader then why would he want to pay out, gym leaders have the odds stacked against them especially for some types. This would make less skilled battlers, people with no PC, and the bad gyms all lose out on leadership

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You're talking about leaders and tourneys, maybe focus on one at a time...

If the challenger wins who pays him? If it's the gym leader then why would he want to pay out, gym leaders have the odds stacked against them especially for some types. This would make less skilled battlers, people with no PC, and the bad gyms all lose out on leadership

ofc a leader without enough skill or pc sould quit beeing a gymleader! i would be happy as a gym leader to earn 20pc every win and pay 40 every lose! there are very few people here that can beat me in a fair battle! as for the tournaments it has nothing to do with doulie...he doenst earn or lose anything its the losers that pay the winners thats all! what doulie can win is more trafic for the website and mabey higher prices from the breeders so that means money!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
ofc a leader without enough skill or pc sould quit beeing a gymleader! i would be happy as a gym leader to earn 20pc every win and pay 40 every lose! there are very few people here that can beat me in a fair battle! as for the tournaments it has nothing to do with doulie...he doenst earn or lose anything its the losers that pay the winners thats all! what doulie can win is more trafic for the website and mabey higher prices from the breeders so that means money!

How would this even begin to affect breeder prices, everytime you try to make a point I follow along for like 6 words then you start to lose me

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

There aren't enough people to fill all the gym leader positions as it stands.
This will just reduce those numbers even further.
This will also make it so no one will want to take the gym leaders on therefore killing off the gym leader challenge entirely.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
as i said in the main post creating an income for fighters can help the breeders comunity i personally will quit my shop if i have an income (not neceserally steady) as a fighter you cant be an active fighter and a breeder in the same time at least i cant! be a fighter willing to win a place in the pot need time studying your opponents and stuff! i personally cant do the same and i easily chose to be a trainer rather that breeder! sorry if i dont make a clear point here but my english are a bit rusted!

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I have never battled you to even determine this and your grammar is really hard to follow. I am guessing you are foreign? Also, I am guessing English is not your mother's tongue?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I have never battled you to even determine this and your grammar is really hard to follow. I am guessing you are foreign? Also, I am guessing English is not your mother's tongue?

He referred to us as Americans so that might give it away xD

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
He referred to us as Americans so that might give it away xD
I did not catch that. That is a good point, English is probably not his native tongue. However, Gym Leaders earning pc for winning is unfair to be honest. I also feel as if this suggestion is pointless and does not benefit the community.

testing