Closed pplz's affordable competitive pokemon shop, perfect battle ready pokemon/teams/level 1/ All Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

danuclease

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey buddy, im after the Scolipede, the female Heracross, Galvantula, armaldo, scizor and the modest volcorona if at all possible. also does the Armaldo know Aqua Jet? would be super helpful if he does :)

Last edited:

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey buddy, im after the Scolipede, the female Heracross, Galvantula, armaldo, scizor and the modest volcorona if at all possible. also does the Armaldo know Aqua Jet? would be super helpful if he does :)

Yes, it does know aqua jet.

That'll be 750 PC, I'll need you friend code and in game name so we can trade n_n.

Ashketchum00

Youngster Joey
Credits
ROW 15 - Alakazam

ROW 256 - Poliwrath

ROW 342 - Trevenant

ROW 197 - Machamp

ROW 12 - Aerodactyl

ROW 90 - DITTO

Please :)

Dylan2878

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys I've been working on my google doc for a little while now and it's pretty much complete except for new entries that I'm always adding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nd4KLmN1Hf-oF1DXupiyqNWA5B9L9nD9HLlhN5V7occ/edit#gid=0

These are kalos born shiny pokemon.

Level 1 shiny pokemon cost 100PC, most having egg moves.

Competitive shiny pokemon cost 150PC with choice of free item, EV trained and leveled to at least 50 for battles (you can request for them to be level 100.

I own every single legendary Pokemon.
Each legend is 100PC each

I also own 6IV Japanese Dittos of varying natures.
100PC Each
As always I have my promotion which is buy 5 and get 1 free.
Buy 10 and get 3 free.
The more you buy the more you get for free.

If you have any questions about anything on the list feel free to ask me.

After the trade I always appreciate if you could leave feedback based on your experience at my shop http://perfectpokemon.com/userfeedback/pplzdude.1245/

I offer team building advice and help to anyone who buys pokemon from my list seeing as you are using pokemon that I've tested in battles n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing