Closed pplz's affordable competitive pokemon shop, perfect battle ready pokemon/teams/level 1/ All Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

danuclease

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey buddy, can i have a modest 6iv ditto if you have one and i was wondering what iv's ur kyogre have? cheers

danuclease

Youngster Joey
Credits
friend code is 3797-8170-3396 though already friends on game (bought from you before :p) and ill send the funds over now :)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
friend code is 3797-8170-3396 though already friends on game (bought from you before :p) and ill send the funds over now :)

Haha, that's embarrassing :b, my bad memory is showing xD.
I'll be online in a minute :b

sayitstuesday

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man! Do you think I could get another 13 battle ready pokemon (10 + 3 right?)?

I don't mind them having any particular move sets (other than the Blissey, that one's move set can I have it as mentioned below), but I would just like them to be able to be thrown into an ultra offensive team if possible? All level 100 please.

Pikachu
Torterra
Slaking
Blastoise
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Scizor
Swamper
Tyrantrum
Kingdra
Espeon

Blissey @ Leftovers (YUP ANOTHER ONE HAHAHA)
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Protect

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey man! Do you think I could get another 13 battle ready pokemon (10 + 3 right?)?

I don't mind them having any particular move sets (other than the Blissey, that one's move set can I have it as mentioned below), but I would just like them to be able to be thrown into an ultra offensive team if possible? All level 100 please.

Pikachu
Torterra
Slaking
Blastoise
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Scizor
Swamper
Tyrantrum
Kingdra
Espeon

Blissey @ Leftovers (YUP ANOTHER ONE HAHAHA)
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled
- Protect

I don't have Magmortar unfortunately so choosing another pokemon would be recommended :b, I'll also need time to retrain the Blissey to your specifications.

meowstic emale

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll have the timid lucario relaxed ferrothorn/seed and if you have swift swin shiny ludicolo that would be awesome!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'll have the timid lucario relaxed ferrothorn/seed and if you have swift swin shiny ludicolo that would be awesome!

If you'd still like that it would be 450 if you want the Ferrothorn and 400 if you want the seed.
I'll need your friend code and in game name so we can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing