Community Latest

Closed pplz's affordable competitive pokemon shop, perfect battle ready pokemon/teams/level 1/ All Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
I am interested in your claydol

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
Forretress and umbreon plz :)

Daruibooker

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Sir,

Can I get:
Shiny pokemon from your list of:
Milotic, Gallade, Gardevoir, Gengar, Goodra (6iv), Haxorus(Male), Porygon-Z, Rapidash. Salamence, Sylveon (pixelate ability)

and 6 IV non-shiny ones of:
Hydreigon, Ditto, Leafeon(female)

And do I get free item when I purchase all the pokemons?

tbenn23

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey again pplzdude, I'm after one more battle ready pokemon from you! This time I'm after an Aegislash, wanting it to be quiet nature with 252 evs in hp and sp. atk, 4 in atk. If possible the move shadow sneak would be great, if you could also attach the weakness policy that would be good. If you have a shiny one that works, but if not it's fine. Let me know if you can do it! thanks.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello Sir,

Can I get:
Shiny pokemon from your list of:
Milotic, Gallade, Gardevoir, Gengar, Goodra (6iv), Haxorus(Male), Porygon-Z, Rapidash. Salamence, Sylveon (pixelate ability)

and 6 IV non-shiny ones of:
Hydreigon, Ditto, Leafeon(female)

And do I get free item when I purchase all the pokemons?

Yes you get a free item with each.
I'll let you know the total when I've tallied it all up.

Hey again pplzdude, I'm after one more battle ready pokemon from you! This time I'm after an Aegislash, wanting it to be quiet nature with 252 evs in hp and sp. atk, 4 in atk. If possible the move shadow sneak would be great, if you could also attach the weakness policy that would be good. If you have a shiny one that works, but if not it's fine. Let me know if you can do it! thanks.

I will do so, I'll get it to you asap.

Daruibooker

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes you get a free item with each.
I'll let you know the total when I've tallied it all up.

I will do so, I'll get it to you asap.
Hello pplzdude, for the free Items:
May I have, Destiny Knot, Everstone, Lucky Egg; Mega stone for Gallade and Gardevoir, gengar, Salamence, and masterballs for the rest amount of free items I can get?

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello pplzdude, for the free Items:
May I have, Destiny Knot, Everstone, Lucky Egg; Mega stone for Gallade and Gardevoir, gengar, Salamence, and masterballs for the rest amount of free items I can get?

Gotcha, we'll trade shortly n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing