Quiver in Terror! For it is I, Hallow Fiend!!

Hallow Fiend

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greetings boys and girls!
You may find that the affliction of the Hallow Fiend's presence has befallen you! I am a monger of fear, seeker of thrills, lover of all that is eerie or creepy, and all around dastardly prankster! But lest we not forget the mirrored persona that is the kind yet eccentric gentleman. Behold!

Haha but theatrics aside, I have joined seeking a new audience for both trading and selling Pokemon.
I've played Gen I and II, and then started again on Black 2 into Y and AS. I enjoy a good battle, particularly doubles, or OUish singles. I've done the odd clone or modify for a few folks as well as Wonder Trade Wednesday's, but a wise man once said if you're good at something don't do it for free :Wink:.

Aside from Pokemon, I enjoy music ranging from classical to metal to oldies. I play guitar, other games like Metal Gear and Bioshock, as well as practice swordsmanship. Alas...

All in all though, this seems to be quite the community so I look forward to getting to know you all!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need anything feel free to let me know :]

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

Hallow Fiend

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks everyone, I'll reread the rules before I start posting.

testing