Reborn PokeManiac

what's the easiest team time for someone who's been out of the game for 15 years?

• Stall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else that I haven't read about yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cptn4narchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everybody. My name is Cptn4narchy and I'm pretty much new to the site. I just bought a 3ds and Omega Ruby but haven't played since Red/Blue. I was in 7th grade creating spreadsheets of pokemon typing for my in game team way back in the day....so far back I actually got Red and my game boy pocket from Kool Aid point...like 12,000 or so if I remember right.

I picked up the game out of nostalgia and the completionist, tinkerer, cracked head in me when crazy....genders, egg moves, megas, and new types???? I'm loving crunching numbers and trying to wrap my head around the meta game. I'm here looking to fill out my pokedex and to learn all I can about competitive play. It's a lot to take in and every artiCle I've found uses tons of abbreviation but I'm determined. I just wish there was a poke for dummies.

Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you and I look forward to future interaction. Btw, i only have a phone and I can't seem to locate the transfer credit page ( thankfully my seller sent me a link) or the feedback page( my seller is overdue and veary deserving) any help locating them? Especially on a mobile device? Thanks again

Lee-chan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I meant to vote for Hyper Offensive...but some how it choose Bulky for me :p. The reason why I choose that is because any other play style would be time consuming and probably hard for you to play with..if you keep it simple and stick with hyper offensive you could knock down a lot of teams and play around and learn a lot and see what Pokemon your good with/not good with... until you've gotten enough experience to decide on which play style suits you the most.

PS welcome to the site
PSS good luck finding your seller!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey! Welcome to the site :)

Transfer < There's the transfer credit link

Feedback is currently disabled for the time being due to some back end issues ^.^

Cptn4narchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Lee-chan Thanks for the suggestion for hyper Offensive. Looks like I'll be busting out those resistance charts again. It hurts so good. Stall looked like so much fun but unfortunately it seems to require a level of prediction that would take a while to develop.

@Dom Thanks a ton for the link. Bookmarking it now. And I'll hold on to my sellers name for the time being. I really don't want her helpfulness to go unnoticed. :)

testing