• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Referer system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
its been more than 15 days till i recommend somekind of refering system, since then the website is stable (not many new members) and the sales are getting worse day by day! no more than 6k credits are getting spent every day and there are days where costumers dont even spent a thousand!!! according the present situation i dont think the website will grow bigger any time soon! for the last time i will say that any kind of reffering system will skyrocket the PP website and way more money will rotate around!!! @doulie Please think about the possibilities if more people try to create traffic!!!!

Stop selling for 30PC if you really care.

I like the idea of the Referrer badge, as fake accounts wouldn't be getting 'free PC,' so to speak. Also, it would give people more of a reason to go and advertise the site if there is some kind of reward. Perhaps if 5 people can refer that person they can get the badge?

Until we decide a decent way to implement this without having people abuse it as they did with the free 20PC it'll stay in the planning stages.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Stop selling for 30PC if you really care.

Until we decide a decent way to implement this without having people abuse it as they did with the free 20PC it'll stay in the planning stages.
One possible way of doing this is to base it on activity - I.e. If the account posts, say, 50-100 messages, it counts as legit.

Whilst people could still abuse this, the effort required is a lot higher. Spam posts are easier to track as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing