[Perfect Pokemon] Scarlet & Violet | Buy Sell Trade 6iv Forum

YouTube Shop Mock-up
Shop banner
Chaos

[Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

perfectpokemon.com/chaos

Shop Content

QkkceDt.png

Hello, welcome to my shop. I'm Chaos, a trusted and top seller of perfectpokemon.com. I have the most feedback and sales made on the site with 100% positive rating (click here to view my satisfied customer's feedback). I have the longest running shop here in the site. I'm in the Pokemon selling scene for over 8 years now so you can count on me to sell you what you need quickly and correctly. Feedback count can be found in the green box under my name. All Pokemon traded here will work like any other Pokemon in the game and is legal to use in Pokemon official tournaments. Thanks for viewing my shop and looking forward doing business with you. :)

•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•.

I can trade orders within minutes considering I'm here and available. My time zone is Central. You can follow me by clicking my username and click follow.

I do trades in all Pokemon switch games! This is a Scarlet/Violet Shop by default, so make sure to post in the thread that you want your order traded in older switch games if you want so.

All Pokemon traded are guaranteed to work in future Pokemon games to come. I'm selling for over eight years now and all of my Black/White Pokemon traded in the past still works and can be transferred to new generation of games. I also have buyers that brought their purchased Pokemon safely in VGC tournaments.

Custom Paldea Born Pokemon - 500 PC (Buy 5 get 1 Free)

Follow the order format below to order a custom Pokemon.

Order Form - Pokemon Showdown.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder

Go to: New team > Add Pokemon > (After creating your Pokemon) > Import/Export > (Copy and Paste in my thread)

If you want custom Pokeball and OT just add

Pokeball:
OT:

at the bottom of the exported set.

All Pokemon will be in Pokeball, Non Shiny, Level 100 and have a legal OT, ID and SID combination by default.

Smogon Sets - Pre-made competitive Pokemon sets.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/

To properly export a set from smogon, click the Export tab located at the upper right side of the set, then copy paste it.
g0cbfih.png

If you want custom Pokeball and OT just add

Pokeball:
OT:

at the bottom of the exported set.

All exported sets will be 6iv (unless noted), Non Shiny, in Pokeball, Level 100 and will have random legal OT/ID/SID by default

Event Pokemon - 750 PC
Pick the event that you want using the link below
https://www.serebii.net/events/

Then tell me the name of the Pokemon, the Description of the event that you want and the nature that you want.

For Example:
XIeJRS9.png

This event will be:
Victini - Pokemon 20th Anniversary - Jolly

The Pokemon will be untouched and 6iv (unless the event has a fixed iv)

Hatch a shiny egg - 1000 PC
*Hatch a legitimate shiny egg of your own, just provide me the specifications that you want except for the Nickname, Level, EV and Item because the Pokemon will be traded as an egg.

How to leave a feedback

You can leave a positive feedback by clicking here
Note that you have to post at least once in my thread first to be able to leave a feedback.

If someone sends you an inbox or chat message after you post in my thread, greeting you or offering you Pokemon; do not reply to it, do not check the links and avoid it at all cost. It is most likely a bot, a scammer or a virus. Only reply to Chaos regarding Pokemon transactions. Thanks

Review by Karate Hottie

Posted on 23-01-10

Clutch

Review by Karate Hottie

Posted on 22-12-25

Everything was good he came through

amVspR

Youngster Joey
Credits
6th in line, I have 5 more two of them are 25 orders not sure if you could wait but if you need to go, I can trade this tomorrow as soon as I'm available.

1750 PC total, if you pay now you will be 8th in line. I'm not sure if I can trade this today because 2 of them are 25 Pokemon trade but if not and you paid, I'll definitely can trade this tomorrow as soon as I'm available. :)

@Masterjester115 I can't see your reply
Sent it! I sent you 1500 PC, please eliminate Golisopod from my order list. I thought as long as you buy more than 5 pokemon you'll be automatically receive a free one and I've still got a free unused one from previous transaction, so 1500PC for 8 pokemon =.='

AaronBonetti

Youngster Joey
Credits
Silvally @ gold bottle cap
Ability: RKS System
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IV: 31/31/31/0/31/31
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Dragon Claw
- Multi-Attack
- Crunch
OT:Aaron
ID:849467

Tapu Bulu @ gold bottle cap
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Leech Seed
- Superpower
- Wood Hammer
- Nature's Madness

can i ask to have them with pokerus plz.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hopefully you can see this -

Can I get a scizor with scizorite, salamence with salamencite BOTH for pokemon moon, for 400 pc? Also how do I transfer the credits to you once we get this settled, and what level will they be? Thanks!
Probably would decline depending on how swamped I am tomorrow, 500 is the minimum you could purchase btw so might as well use the extra 100.

Sent it! I sent you 1500 PC, please eliminate Golisopod from my order list. I thought as long as you buy more than 5 pokemon you'll be automatically receive a free one and I've still got a free unused one from previous transaction, so 1500PC for 8 pokemon =.='
No worries, will trade it all tomorrow. :)

Silvally @ gold bottle cap
Ability: RKS System
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Dragon Claw
- Multi-Attack
- Crunch

Tapu Bulu @ gold bottle cap
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Leech Seed
- Superpower
- Wood Hammer
- Nature's Madness

can i ask to have them with pokerus plz.
Sure, 500 PC total. Can only edit OT atm, so ID will be randomized. Will be available tomorrow. :)

Masterjester115

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably would decline depending on how swamped I am tomorrow, 500 is the minimum you could purchase btw so might as well use the extra 100.

No worries, will trade it all tomorrow. :)

Sure, 500 PC total. Can only edit OT atm, so ID will be randomized. Will be available tomorrow. :)

How much will you do it for? Im really looking for these two - if there is any way it can happen, let me know I can overpay a little : )

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
How much will you do it for? Im really looking for these two - if there is any way it can happen, let me know I can overpay a little : )
500 PC total, will be available tomorrow. :)

Masterjester115

Youngster Joey
Credits
500 PC total, will be available tomorrow. :)

Ok Im going to purchase the credits in a few hours, will transfer then. My friend code is :
5000 - 1666 - 9504
Also what level will they be and can I confirm they will both have their mega stones and that its sun and moon.
Sorry still pretty new to this! Just wanna confirm the details :)
Thanks!

BaragonS

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I saw your Pokémon shop and I'm interested in buying from you. I have a list from the Pokemon that you have available plus one that I don't know if you have or not (Serperior with contrary basically and in pokeball, not premier ball sorry). They are 8 in total. What would be the cost for them?

upload_2016-11-22_20-2-13.png

ecologie

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase 4 edits for my Pokemon (that I'll trade to you to edit):

Feebas:
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Bold
Teach Move: Haze
IV's: All 31
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Other: Trade back with Marvel Scale so it evolves (I'm willing to pay extra for this)

Diglett:
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 52 HP / 200 Atk / 52 Def / 4 SpDef / 200 Speed

Growlithe:
Nature: Hardy
EV's: 52 HP / 148 Atk / 100 Def / 8 SpAtk / 100 SpDef / 100 Speed

Spearow:
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 36 HP / 200 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpDef / 200 Speed

My friend code is 3712-0405-3619

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

addy

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Chaos Already paid you 1250 PC yesterday. But, I have also added EVs to the request below. Can I have the following pokemon with OT: Susan and TID: 017398? Thanks!

Crabominable (M) @ Black Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
Level: 30
Happiness: 219
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 12 Def
IVs: 26 SpA / 26 SpD / 27 Spe
- Ice Hammer
- Close Combat
- Crabhammer
- Reversal

Salazzle @ Poison Barb
Ability: Corrosion
Level: 33
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 220
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Quirky Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 29 Def / 29 SpD
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Overheat

Type: Null @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 120 HP / 160 Atk / 40 Def / 156 SpA / 32 SpD
IVs: 30 HP / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 28 Spe
- Dragon Claw
- Tri Attack
- Punishment
- Shadow Claw

Jangmo-o (F) @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Bulletproof
Level: 34
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Hardy Nature
IVs: 25 HP / 28 SpA / 27 SpD / 27 Spe
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Oranguru (M) @ TwistedSpoon
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 28
Happiness: 205
EVs: 16 HP / 244 SpA / 240 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 24 Def / 28 Spe
- Extrasensory
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Mudsdale (F) @ Soft Sand
Ability: Stamina
Happiness: 236
EVs: 104 HP / 144 Atk / 252 Def / 8 SpD
IVs: 24 SpA / 23 SpD / 20 Spe
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- High Horsepower

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Ok Im going to purchase the credits in a few hours, will transfer then. My friend code is :
5000 - 1666 - 9504
Also what level will they be and can I confirm they will both have their mega stones and that its sun and moon.
Sorry still pretty new to this! Just wanna confirm the details :)
Thanks!
You can use the format in first page to request what level you want them etc.

Hey bud going to want 2 6IV dittos with destiny knots. One jolly the other timid.
500 PC total, I won't be available for 7-10 hours though, not home yet and there are 7 people in line to trade when I get home.

Hello, I saw your Pokémon shop and I'm interested in buying from you. I have a list from the Pokemon that you have available plus one that I don't know if you have or not (Serperior with contrary basically and in pokeball, not premier ball sorry). They are 8 in total. What would be the cost for them?

View attachment 1708
Most of them can't be traded, I put a list somewhere in the first page of Pokemon that can't be traded yet.

Hello, I would like to purchase 4 edits for my Pokemon (that I'll trade to you to edit):

Feebas:
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Bold
Teach Move: Haze
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Other: Trade back with Marvel Scale so it evolves (I'm willing to pay extra for this)

Diglett:
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 52 HP / 200 Atk / 52 Def / 4 SpDef / 200 Speed

Growlithe:
Nature: Hardy
EV's: 52 HP / 148 Atk / 100 Def / 8 SpAtk / 100 SpDef / 100 Speed

Spearow:
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 36 HP / 200 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpDef / 200 Speed

My friend code is 3712-0405-3619

Thanks! :)
1600 PC total. I won't be available for 7-10 hours, not home yet and there are 7 people in line to trade when I get home.

@Chaos Already paid you 1250 PC yesterday. But, I have also added EVs to the request below. Can I have the following pokemon with OT: Susan and TID: 017398? Thanks!

Crabominable (M) @ Black Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
Happiness: 219
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 12 Def
IVs: 26 SpA / 26 SpD / 27 Spe
- Ice Hammer
- Close Combat
- Crabhammer
- Reversal

Salazzle @ Poison Barb
Ability: Corrosion
Level: 33
Happiness: 220
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Quirky Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 29 Def / 29 SpD
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Overheat

Type: Null @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 120 HP / 160 Atk / 40 Def / 156 SpA / 32 SpD
IVs: 30 HP / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 28 Spe
- Dragon Claw
- Tri Attack
- Punishment
- Shadow Claw

Jangmo-o (F) @ Dragon Fang
Ability: Bulletproof
Level: 34
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Hardy Nature
IVs: 25 HP / 28 SpA / 27 SpD / 27 Spe
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Oranguru (M) @ TwistedSpoon
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 28
Happiness: 205
EVs: 16 HP / 244 SpA / 240 SpD / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 24 Def / 28 Spe
- Extrasensory
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Mudsdale (F) @ Soft Sand
Ability: Stamina
Happiness: 236
EVs: 104 HP / 144 Atk / 252 Def / 8 SpD
IVs: 24 SpA / 23 SpD / 20 Spe
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- High Horsepower
I've done your initial order and can be traded when I get home, I need to redo it since you added some additional info. Happiness will reset once traded and I don't do custom IDs atm, I can only edit OT.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
@Chaos I already transferred 500 pc for the shiny Riolu egg, THank you
Alright, need a 5-7 hours wait. I'm not home yet and will need to trade the 5 people before you first.

addy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've done your initial order and can be traded when I get home, I need to redo it since you added some additional info. Happiness will reset once traded and I don't do custom IDs atm, I can only edit OT.

Well the initial order is fine then, you don't have to redo it. Just let me know when you'll be ready to trade.

Yanmanuel Sanchez

Youngster Joey
Credits

500 PC total, I won't be available for 7-10 hours though, not home yet and there are 7 people in line to trade when I get home.

Most of them can't be traded, I put a list somewhere in the first page of Pokemon that can't be traded yet.

1600 PC total. I won't be available for 7-10 hours, not home yet and there are 7 people in line to trade when I get home.

No problem, im sending the credits now.

TrainerTrav

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pikachu @ Light ball
Ability: Static
EVs: Maxed
Shiny:No
competetive:Nature
- Volt tackle
- thunderbolt
- iron tail
- quick attack
Nickname: none
Level: 18
Pokeball: pokeball
IV:not sure what this means
and I'm gonna need a bit of a walkthrough on how to do internet trades on sun and moon and if anything is wrong with the order sorry I'm not sure what EVs means exactly but I want maxed stats for its level its been over a year since my last order so I'm kinda rusty

Masterjester115

Youngster Joey
Credits

Okay than, Ill get the salamence with salemenceite and scizor with scizorite BOTH in sun and moon, idc what level, both for 500 pc. Ill transfer when I get home from school later, Im on a different time zone. Also forgive me for the troubles Ive given you its my first time using this site!

Philippe Diaz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tapu Bulu @ Rocky Helmet
Level: 70
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Rock Slide
- Zen Headbutt
- Protect