[Perfect Pokemon] Scarlet & Violet | Buy Sell Trade 6iv Forum

YouTube Shop Mock-up
Shop banner
Chaos

[Scarlet Violet!] Chaos Shop: 6iv/Shiny/Legends/Events/All Pokemon/Best Deals - Quick Delivery!

perfectpokemon.com/chaos

Shop Content

QkkceDt.png

Hello, welcome to my shop. I'm Chaos, a trusted and top seller of perfectpokemon.com. I have the most feedback and sales made on the site with 100% positive rating (click here to view my satisfied customer's feedback). I have the longest running shop here in the site. I'm in the Pokemon selling scene for over 8 years now so you can count on me to sell you what you need quickly and correctly. Feedback count can be found in the green box under my name. All Pokemon traded here will work like any other Pokemon in the game and is legal to use in Pokemon official tournaments. Thanks for viewing my shop and looking forward doing business with you. :)

•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•☆ •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*• ☆ •*¨`*•.

I can trade orders within minutes considering I'm here and available. My time zone is Central. You can follow me by clicking my username and click follow.

I do trades in all Pokemon switch games! This is a Scarlet/Violet Shop by default, so make sure to post in the thread that you want your order traded in older switch games if you want so.

All Pokemon traded are guaranteed to work in future Pokemon games to come. I'm selling for over eight years now and all of my Black/White Pokemon traded in the past still works and can be transferred to new generation of games. I also have buyers that brought their purchased Pokemon safely in VGC tournaments.

Custom Paldea Born Pokemon - 500 PC (Buy 5 get 1 Free)

Follow the order format below to order a custom Pokemon.

Order Form - Pokemon Showdown.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder

Go to: New team > Add Pokemon > (After creating your Pokemon) > Import/Export > (Copy and Paste in my thread)

If you want custom Pokeball and OT just add

Pokeball:
OT:

at the bottom of the exported set.

All Pokemon will be in Pokeball, Non Shiny, Level 100 and have a legal OT, ID and SID combination by default.

Smogon Sets - Pre-made competitive Pokemon sets.
http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/

To properly export a set from smogon, click the Export tab located at the upper right side of the set, then copy paste it.
g0cbfih.png

If you want custom Pokeball and OT just add

Pokeball:
OT:

at the bottom of the exported set.

All exported sets will be 6iv (unless noted), Non Shiny, in Pokeball, Level 100 and will have random legal OT/ID/SID by default

Event Pokemon - 750 PC
Pick the event that you want using the link below
https://www.serebii.net/events/

Then tell me the name of the Pokemon, the Description of the event that you want and the nature that you want.

For Example:
XIeJRS9.png

This event will be:
Victini - Pokemon 20th Anniversary - Jolly

The Pokemon will be untouched and 6iv (unless the event has a fixed iv)

Hatch a shiny egg - 1000 PC
*Hatch a legitimate shiny egg of your own, just provide me the specifications that you want except for the Nickname, Level, EV and Item because the Pokemon will be traded as an egg.

How to leave a feedback

You can leave a positive feedback by clicking here
Note that you have to post at least once in my thread first to be able to leave a feedback.

If someone sends you an inbox or chat message after you post in my thread, greeting you or offering you Pokemon; do not reply to it, do not check the links and avoid it at all cost. It is most likely a bot, a scammer or a virus. Only reply to Chaos regarding Pokemon transactions. Thanks

Review by Karate Hottie

Posted on 23-01-10

Clutch

Review by Karate Hottie

Posted on 22-12-25

Everything was good he came through

Blaze It Ksa

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Pokemon: Slowbro
Shiny: Yes
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Trick Room, Fire Blast, Scald, Psyshock
EV: 252 HP/200 Sp. Def/52 Sp. Atk
Item: Slowbroite
Level: 100
Nickname: Sadaharu

300 P.C ryt?

I didn't know if the create a gen 6 pokemon thread was still active, so I posted here just in case :)

thini

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm Chaos, a trusted and top seller of perfectpokemon.com. I have the most feedback and sales made in the site with 100% positive rating (click here to view my satisfied customers feedback). I'm also part of the IATS, a group of professional sellers here in perfectpokemon.com. You can count on me. Thanks for viewing my shop. :)

I guarantee you that all of my Pokemon are future proof, they will work in any future Pokemon games to come. I'm the most feedback person here and 100% positive, I guarantee you that my Pokemon teams would never fail you and you would walk away happy, just check out my feedback and you can see how happy they are with their Pokemon and team purchase. :)(click here to view my happy customers feedback)

Important Notes for new buyers:

*I can trade in both ORAS and XY
*All of my Pokemon have Pentagon icon (KB, Gen 6, Kalos Born, ORAS Born) except for events and legends from old Pokemon games.
*All of the Pokemon who have a Pentagon icon (KB) can be use in ORAS Battle Spot and Pokemon official tournaments, no Pentagon icon (non KB) means it can't be use in Pokemon official tournaments, ORAS Battle Spot and can't relearn egg moves. Pentagon Icon (KB) Pokemon are the latest and greatest Pokemon that you can have to date. Here is an example of what a pentagon Pokemon looks like (click here)
*I sell at standard price here in perfectpokemon.com, beware of cheap prices as they are cheap for a reason. In my shop, I assure you get the best quality and latest KB, Gen 6 Born and ORAS Pokemon that can be use in ORAS battle spot, official tournaments and future Pokemon games to come.
*I probably have all the Pokemon that you are looking for, ask me about what you are looking for.

I constantly update my stock, so check often for new Pokemon. (Follow me by clicking my username and click follow)

Ask me if you have any questions. :)

List of Pokemon for sale
http://tinyurl.com/chaospokemonshop

Price
*Shiny Battle Ready 300 PC. + Items for free
*Level 1 Shiny KB Untrained 200 PC.
*Shiny Legendary Untrained 250 PC.
*Custom Teams Battle Ready 1500 PC. w/ tutorial if needed, options are Hyper Offensive, Rain, Sun, Sand and Balanced Team + Items for free
*Events 250 PC.
*Gen 6 Events 300 PC (Coming Soon)
*XD Gale of Darkness Pokemon 250 PC.
*6iv Ditto Shiny&Foreign 200 PC.
*Customizable Kalos Born 300 PC. + Items for free

Additional services for Kalos Born Pokemon (Level 1 & Battle Ready)
Nickname 50 PC

Deals
*Buy 5 = Get 1 Free.
*Buy 10 = Get 3 Free.
*Buy 20= Get 7 Free.

Order Code
*KB (Level 1 Kalos Born)
*BR (Battle Ready)
*L (Legendary)
*KL (Kalos Legendary)
*E (Event)
*6E (Gen 6 Event)
*D (Ditto)
*XD (XD Gale of Darkness)
Example of order (KB 7 Absol)
*For Battle Ready just pick anything even not in my list since I'm currently listing them all at the moment. Example (BR Scizor) even though there is no Scizor in the list yet. :)

Teams and Customizable
*Go here if you want to make your own shiny Gen 6 Pokemon.
*Post in thread, inbox or chat me if you want custom team.

Bonus
*For every 5 Positive Buyer Feedback = 1 free Pokemon.

Why buy from me
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
*Lightning Fast Delivery.
*100% Positive Feedback.
*All of my Pokemon are legitimate and can be use like any other normal Pokemon.
*I offer team building advice if needed.
*I value loyal and returning customers and give them free gifts once in a while.

Why buy my Kalos Born Pokemon
All Pokemon have 4 egg moves.
*Kalos Born Pokemon can relearn deleted egg moves via move relearner.
*Kalos Born Pokemon can be use in official Pokemon tournaments and ORAS battle spots.

Shop Rules
*No re-sell policy, meaning; you can't sell in this site what you buy from me. More info about it can be found here.

Thanks.

#chaospokemonshop
b8fm0h63yn0fqmkfg.jpg
Hey i want to buy shiny battle ready meloetta and arcues
If was good imma buy all legendarys bruh, tell me how its done im new and i got pc ready.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Pokemon: Slowbro
Shiny: Yes
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Trick Room, Fire Blast, Scald, Psyshock
EV: 252 HP/200 Sp. Def/52 Sp. Atk
Item: Slowbroite
Level: 100
Nickname: Sadaharu

300 P.C ryt?

I didn't know if the create a gen 6 pokemon thread was still active, so I posted here just in case :)
Yup, don't have slowbro megastone atm though.

Im ready for the trade.
I'm ready as well. :)

Ready here aswell
I'm ready, if you keep missing me we can do it in GTS since it's only one Pokemon, put any level 11+ Pokemon there except for starters and legends and give me the name, gender and level of what you deposited. Make sure to put chaos in the description. You can message me what you deposited here http://perfectpokemon.com/conversations/add

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
How much PC for the event pokemon shaymin jirachi genesect manaphy and arceus ? IV's dont matter neither does shiny
250 PC each. :)

Sounds good. Let me get the funds in place and we can begin.

FC: 4055 5553 8336
If you just need one Pokemon we can GTS trade it, just go to the GTS and and put any level 11+ Pokemon except for starters and legendary then ask for Mightyena, make sure to put chaos in the description. Inbox me here http://perfectpokemon.com/conversations/add about the Pokemon that you deposited, give me the name, gender and gender and I'll GTS it before I go to bed. :)