Selling this "Legendary" pack only for 100 PC!

Jorge1234

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys! I´m a noob here who really needs 100PC to buy the poke he´s been looking for months!

I´ve been told I can get it for 100PC, and if I´m not mistaken I can make a pretty good offer for those PC. Here´s the list:

-Shiny 6IV Timid MEWTWO with Hidden Ability (Unnerve). He comes from a recent event (Play! 2016) and, as I say, he has 6x31IV and the EVs are trained too for Sp.Atk and Speed (So practically perfect if you ask me). => To play with it as Mewtwo-Y

-Riolu with HIDDEN ABILITY (Prankster), Jolly and with the egg move Bullet Punch. => For Justified Lucario

-Torchic with HIDDEN ABILITY (Speed Boost), adamant nature.=> For Speed Boost Blaziken

-Froakie with HIDDEN ABILITY (Protean), Timid. => For Protean Greninja

-Dratini with HIDDEN ABILITY(Marvel Scale)eggmoves Dragon Dance+Extreme Speed=>For Multiscale Dragonite

The IVS of the rest of pokes aren´t 6x31, but probably 4x31 since they come from breeding. I´m really looking for those 100 CP just go get that pokemon (¡I´m even giving my super mewtwo! xD). I believe it to be a good offer, and it actually took me a lot of time getting pokes like dratini with extreme speed and HA (Now I can breed). Hopefully someone will help me. Thanks a lot!!! ;)

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I could probably trade you the pokes you need? :D

Edit: I will give you 110 Pc for your genesect and riolu !

Last edited:

testing