FT Shiny Latios, Ditto, Mew, Salamence, Gigalith, Shaymin, Charizard, Typhlosion, Manectric, and MORE!

TheMakMan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
To everyone on this thread, please go and read the rules. Double and Triple posting is strictly forbidden.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sorry about that lol I actually had another thing I needed to say then I realized that I had posted 3 times already.
Message me when you are ready to trade I wont be able to later today
This is what I mean about double posting. I said it, and you just did it again. There is an edit button for a reason.

Galdelonian

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys I have a few shinies for trade listed below. My friend code (5386-8833-8445)
Rayquaza-Shiny
Ditto-Shiny
NonShiny Darkrai (and a shiny one)
Donphan-Shiny
Azurill-Shiny (sold)
Pelipper-Shiny
Liepard-Shiny (sold)
Charizard-Shiny
Metagross-Shiny
Manectric-Shiny
Salamence-Shiny
Luxray-Shiny (sold)
Zoroark-Shiny (sold)
Raichu-Shiny
Chimchar-Shiny
Wailmer-Shiny
Musharna-Shiny
Typhlosion-Shiny
Gigalith-Shiny

Also every legendary possible to get in ORAS-not shiny
If interested let me know and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
LF- shinies. and events

Price on the Shiny Ditto ?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Okay, NOW I'm ready! Sorry about yesterday, was busy and had to go out.
Oh, wait, does that mean it's bad to post the same thing more then once? How do you know it's a bad thing? Wait, is this reply a bad thing??
Yes ._.

A double post is when you post and then you post again after it - there's no need to do it. I see it all across this thread as well. There is an edit button on posts for a reason, you may as well use it.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yes ._.

A double post is when you post and then you post again after it - there's no need to do it. I see it all across this thread as well. There is an edit button on posts for a reason, you may as well use it.
Oh, now I get it! Thanks, that really clears things up! Sorry if I've done that. I'll have to be more careful.

TheMakMan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh, now I get it! Thanks, that really clears things up! Sorry if I've done that. I'll have to be more careful.
I can trade now, the chimchar is level 11 with iron fist ability, and 4 egg moves so that's a bonus.
And galdelonian you can make an offer for it.

testing