• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Sup people got this pokes for trades

EGCP02

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sup, for tradable:
Events:
-Galileo Shiny Rayquaza event
-Darkrai Event
-Shiny Xerneas event

Battle Ready
-Electivire
-Shiny Weavile,
- and other things

Shiny:
-Shiny timid Articuno, (2 perfect IV- rest is good )

Others:
Jirachi, Celebi

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What do you want for the Shiny Xerneas?

EGCP02

Youngster Joey
Credits
How about a luxray that's kind of competitive just needs 2 more moves or a shiny rotom or even a birthday umbreon

Nop, dont have anything Ev trained? like pokes with the Spread and with the IV where they need to be? if it were only shiny i would say okey but its also ev trained, Jolly 252 speed 252 attack and the rest dont remember if in def or Hp

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Well any offers on it? im looking for very good Ev trained ( Battle Ready ) Pentagon pokes.
Already got like 2 hoopas, any other offers? I prefer Ev trained pokes.

Double posting in rows is against the Site Rules please review them
The 2 posts were posted near the same time
They have been merged into one
when replying to more then one person it can be done simultaneously in one post by hitting reply on each individual posts you wish to reply to
Since your new to the site don't worry about it but remember for next time :)

originalProDG

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can offer a 5 IV missing sp attack Medicham. Jolly fully EV trained. Also a jolly skill link cloyster fully EV trained with 5 IVs missing sp attack too.

EDIT: the set is High jump kick, zen headbutt, thunder punch, ice punch for Medicham and icicle spear, rock blast, razor shell, shell smash for Clouster.

Last edited:

EGCP02

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can offer a 5 IV missing sp attack Medicham. Jolly fully EV trained. Also a jolly skill link cloyster fully EV trained with 5 IVs missing sp attack too.

EDIT: the set is High jump kick, zen headbutt, thunder punch, ice punch for Medicham and icicle spear, rock blast, razor shell, shell smash for Clouster.

Already got those, even the cloyster shiny =/, any other thing?

EGCP02

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok then do you have anything specific in mind that you want? I can see if I can get it to you.

Well am, all that im gonna mention Battle Ready with their IV and EV in order and with the pentagon: Terrakion Jolly
Jolly Lopunny with limber
Bold Sylveon
Bold Zapdos with Heatwave (I dont think this one can have pentagon, but still would like it)

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there!

Would you mind sharing what type of Poke Ball that shiny Articuno is in, & if its name is in English? Thanks, in advance!

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Thanks for the info. I've been collecting Pokemon that have been caught in special poke balls or apricorn balls, so I was curious to see if the Articuno happened to be in one. It isn't gonna interest me, based on the details you shared, but thanks for sharing, anyway!

testing