• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Taking Orders! ONLINE NOW! New Here but have previously sold During X/Y Release

LateKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just signed up here to see how things will go, I have sold before on X/Y but not here. Took some time to look around at prices. Let me know what you need I am pretty flexible when it comes to pricing right now.

I am currently Online Now and Taking Orders

I am normally online the most in the middle of the night between 10:30pm and 4am eastern time
Let me know what you need and I will be happy to make it for you!

My Sun and Moon Prices:
Custom Pokemon (Lvl100 + Move Sets + Hold Item) - 300PC - 1600PC for 6! (+50 to make Shiny)
GEN 7 HIDDEN ABILITIES & GEN 1-6 LEGENDARIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN SUN/MOON
Custom Level 5 (EVs Clear + No Move Set) Pokemon - 200PC - 1000PC for 6! (+50 to make Shiny)
GEN 7 HIDDEN ABILITIES & GEN 1-6 LEGENDARIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN SUN/MOON

Custom Egg - 350PC

Dittos - 200PC - 800PC for 6 Natures of your Choosing!

Pokedex Completion Pokemon - 70 PC

I can also edit your current Pokemon! Edits can be made to Level, Shiny, Gender, Nature, IVs, EVs, Moves, OT name, Nickname, OT ID/SID, Ability and Pokeball

Please leave me feedback

Showdown Format for your Order:
(Make your pokemon on http://pokemonshowdown.com/ to make it easier for you and just export and paste, But Below is what your Pokemon order should look like)

Nickname (Chansey) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Brick Break
- Dazzling Gleam
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot

My Friend Code is: 2509 - 6010 - 2574

LateKnight

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thought this got deleted during the moderation. Well I am here to fulfill orders.

testing