Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome To Team Elite!

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>ABOUT US:</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]With the revival of Team Elite, I hope to bring back some team war activity that has recently been lost, and create a sub-community of friendly teammates!

Team Elite is a place to practice, and build teams with your teammates for upcoming tournaments, and team wars. You can also participate in giveaways, artistic expression, lets plays, and events.

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>WHAT YOU'RE OFFERED::</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]
  • Unique Forum Banner
  • Continuous Team War Activity
  • Giveaways
  • A Friendly Sub-Community
  • A Place to improve
  • Share art and adventures

[parsehtml]<table cellspacing="0" border=2; bordercolor=#0000CC width="250" style="padding:2px; background-color:#0000CC;"><tr><td><font face="Courier New" size="4" color="#ffffff"><b><center>REQUIREMENTS:</center></b></font></td></tr></table>[/parsehtml]
  • Be an active member
  • Have a friendly positive attitude
  • Apply

If you're interested in joining Team Elite please write a small join request below! If you're accepted you will personally be invited to join the team!

Greengengar1966

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Hi I've been looking at joining a team having looked at all of them I'd like to join this one I haven't been on the competitive battling scene for long but can offer a never give up attitude and a drive to learn

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hi I've been looking at joining a team having looked at all of them I'd like to join this one I haven't been on the competitive battling scene for long but can offer a never give up attitude and a drive to learn
Fantastic! I'll send you an invite. :)

Mirai

SM Born Ready
Credits
Heya Cheza, I'd like to join just to have some people to talk with competitive builds with. I also just like the banner for team Elite, reminds me of cloud watching xp. I am active on the rating battle in game and am kind of knowledgeable about the newer mons set ups.

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh heck yeah
Yeah, I totally wanna join, I suck really hard at competitive but there ain't no better cheerleader than me! I haven't been active because of school but if I have something to be active for then for sure I will be!
Sorry I'm really late, I hope it's not too late! Please consider me

testing