• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team Quasar Giveaway!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys, my name is James and I am a noble of Team Quasar. I am giving away 3 events from my shop to everyone in Quasar now and whoever joins later. If you would like the events, click on my banner and pm which you would like. Thanks :)
That's an awesome giveaway. Thanks for hosting, James. :) I'll have to get in on this once I have my DS

Eon.Alex

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey guys, my name is James and I am a noble of Team Quasar. I am giving away 3 events from my shop to everyone in Quasar now and whoever joins later. If you would like the events, click on my banner and pm which you would like. Thanks :)
OMG a giveaway!! Thanks for hosting the giveaway. x-3x-3

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Aw how sweet of u to do this :p ill have to do this later tonightz

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
OMG a giveaway!! Thanks for hosting the giveaway. x-3x-3
Aw how sweet of u to do this :p ill have to do this later tonightz
Thanks everyone! Off to a great start :)

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This is such a nice event! You're really kind, you know? Maybe I'll do something like this sometime!:p

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Ooh, I can't believe I didn't see this one!

If it's not too late, I'd love to get in on this. :D

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Old Sea Map Shiny Mew please!

testing