• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hi I'm Wesley and would love to join Team XIT :) I'm new to the site and am very excited I found it! I'm looking forward to being an active member to the site and the team. I can also supply our team with EVERY starter Gen 1-6, incase any one needs one :)

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Welcome to the site ohWesley. Nice cyndaquil icon ^.^ always been a favorite starter of mine.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
@Captain_Keji: thanks ^^ Cyndaquil is my favorite pokemon. I mean what's not to love about him? :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@ohWesley welcome to team XIT. Who referred you to the site?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
@ohWesley welcome to team XIT. Who referred you to the site?
ive been going on pokemon showdown and giving people the link to this website. it has potential, i cant wait for it to get bigger!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ya :) someone posted the site name on YouTube in a comment. Thought I'd check it out. Definitely glad I did !

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

ive been going on pokemon showdown and giving people the link to this website. it has potential, i cant wait for it to get bigger!
thats amazing, will be launching a refer a friend program soon so you get rewarded for your hard work! For now its much appreciated.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
thats amazing, will be launching a refer a friend program soon so you get rewarded for your hard work! For now its much appreciated.
no problem! i cant wait for that! lol. i just think since its so small so many people are missing out on such a great opportunity!

Ryzerion

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I'd like to join Team XIT. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen I [R/B/Y]. I'm into breeding Pokemons. I'm new to competitive battling and I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

I love Steel and Dragon type Pokemons and my favorite are Metagross and Garchomp.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

hey Ryzer, you choose the right side. Welcome to team XIT

Last edited:

Daitetsu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'd like to join team XIT. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time( Since Gen1) but only recently started to get into competitive. I'm inexperienced but I hope to learn more as I go >.<

My play style is pretty straight forward as I prefer sweeping teams over stall teams.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Hi, I'd like to join team XIT. I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time( Since Gen1) but only recently started to get into competitive. I'm inexperienced but I hope to learn more as I go >.<

My play style is pretty straight forward as I prefer sweeping teams over stall teams.
@大テツ
Since this is primarily an English speaking community, i going to ask that you select a new username so other members can better reference and communicate with you. Just reply with the username you'll like and i will change it for free.

For now, welcome to team XIT

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello :p
My name is BadPandaPancham, and I would like to join team XIT because:
1. Pokemon is my life
2. Zekrom > Reshiram
3. doulie PM'd me this link from PS
4. If this comes in play for an activity or so I am an artist (unfortunately not digital because I cannot afford a tablet)

Sadly, I don't have really any perfect pokemon/an extremely good team in my Y version, but I don't have a loss on my game yet so that's good. I've won an Pokemon XY tournament with a flawless record, and I also help contribute to Smogon/PS since I am a staff in a few rooms. :)
Thanks guys ^^
Oh yeah, I'm very good on PS since I have perfect pokemon to my disposal.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Shadow1210

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would really like to join Team XIT because I might be able to help win this war but not guarantee victory. I will be on as often as I can be. I am new, but not new to Pokemon. I really want to join this team other than the other team, Team ELITE.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@Shadow1210 Welcome. Team XIT is where you want to be when the upcoming battles start.

@Dragoose To me challenge means reward. We will share in the spoils of war together. Welcome to team XIT.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I should be included in team XIT because I am new to the site, but not to competitive battling

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

I should be included in team XIT because I am new to the site, but not to competitive battling
Will love to have you onboard, after you update your profile picture.