• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Team XIT - Early Registration

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I'm IKAI and I would love to join team XIT.
I would like to join because I am a pretty experienced battler and excellent at breeding Pokemon. I can breed and sell 5IV pokemon to team members for very, very low prices. Even free, sometime.
Secondly, I would like the opportunity to show my worth as a battler and a breeder.
Lastly, I hate to lose and when I do lose. I come back stronger and fiercer. When I win, I'm a good sport about it.
Thank you for you time,
IKAI

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I would like to join because I am a pretty experienced battler and excellent at breeding Pokemon. I can breed and sell 5IV pokemon to team members for very, very low prices. Even free, sometime.
Secondly, I would like the opportunity to show my worth as a battler and a breeder.
Lastly, I hate to lose and when I do lose. I come back stronger and fiercer. When I win, I'm a good sport about it.
Thank you for you time,
IKAI
I recommend this breeder. He is very good at OU battles, but he is learning how to play in the VGC. Not to mention he can breed like nobodies business without a ditto.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Thank you for you time,
IKAI
You are even endorsed by Deadsouls. The XIT family welcomes you @IKAI

costondor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to join team XIT. I'm just looking to get in because i'm new here

FC: 0662 4311 5513
Username: Sage

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
@costondor we would love to have you onboard after you update your profile picture

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC. Besides If I am allowed in then a will make all of my Pokemon half off for team XIT members.

Last edited:

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC.
He is a friend of mine and a good breeder. I have battled with him and gone to VGC with him last October. This kid is XIT material.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I started out doing OU at first on Pokemon Showdown. I remember my name was very explicit on there. I then crossed into VGC when I got White 2. I loved last generation because it was the first time I had friends to play pokemon with.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC. Besides If I am allowed in then a will make all of my Pokemon half off for team XIT members.
Big big welcome to Xit. @ForbiddenSandwich

Last edited:

costondor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to join team XIT .I am very new hear and i will try to get more involved in this website . i also sell starters at cheap prices

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Sylveon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
I should be invited to the team because I've been playing Pokemon since Red Version. Pokemon or go home.

testing