doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I'm IKAI and I would love to join team XIT.
I would like to join because I am a pretty experienced battler and excellent at breeding Pokemon. I can breed and sell 5IV pokemon to team members for very, very low prices. Even free, sometime.
Secondly, I would like the opportunity to show my worth as a battler and a breeder.
Lastly, I hate to lose and when I do lose. I come back stronger and fiercer. When I win, I'm a good sport about it.
Thank you for you time,
IKAI

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I would like to join because I am a pretty experienced battler and excellent at breeding Pokemon. I can breed and sell 5IV pokemon to team members for very, very low prices. Even free, sometime.
Secondly, I would like the opportunity to show my worth as a battler and a breeder.
Lastly, I hate to lose and when I do lose. I come back stronger and fiercer. When I win, I'm a good sport about it.
Thank you for you time,
IKAI
I recommend this breeder. He is very good at OU battles, but he is learning how to play in the VGC. Not to mention he can breed like nobodies business without a ditto.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Thank you for you time,
IKAI
You are even endorsed by Deadsouls. The XIT family welcomes you @IKAI

costondor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to join team XIT. I'm just looking to get in because i'm new here

FC: 0662 4311 5513
Username: Sage

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
@costondor we would love to have you onboard after you update your profile picture

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC. Besides If I am allowed in then a will make all of my Pokemon half off for team XIT members.

Last edited:

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC.
He is a friend of mine and a good breeder. I have battled with him and gone to VGC with him last October. This kid is XIT material.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I started out doing OU at first on Pokemon Showdown. I remember my name was very explicit on there. I then crossed into VGC when I got White 2. I loved last generation because it was the first time I had friends to play pokemon with.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I would like to join team XIT I am pretty experienced at battling/raising pokemon so it would be awesome if I could join. I also had bred half of doomfaller's team for VGC. Besides If I am allowed in then a will make all of my Pokemon half off for team XIT members.
Big big welcome to Xit. @ForbiddenSandwich

Last edited:

costondor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I would like to join team XIT .I am very new hear and i will try to get more involved in this website . i also sell starters at cheap prices

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Sylveon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements to Join
- Must be active, by active we mean promptly respond to emails/pm for tournament etc, and aware of general forum activity.
- Be ready and willing participate in group activities or Faction Wars.
- Be courteous to other team XIT members,

.:Team XIT - Information:.
War is coming, but for the members of XIT war is synonymous to victory. When you put your Pokemon X and Y team to the test let it be under the banner of winners.

Member Perks
Unique forum banner
Compensation - Team XIT soldiers receive 1 credit a day for being a member

----

Applicants, reply here with a short note on why you should be invited to Team XIT.

Tournaments
It Has Begun
I should be invited to the team because I've been playing Pokemon since Red Version. Pokemon or go home.

testing