Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Total: 380 PC
Just message me when you are available

I'm available to trade now. I would also like to purchase a couple of 6IV Pokémon. I would like to purchase a 6IV Jolly Aipom with Run Away, a 6IV Naive Chimchar with Iron Fist, a 6IV Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale, a 6IV Adamant Starly with Reckless and a 6IV Modest Wishmur with Rattled.

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase some more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Modest and Timid Electrike with Lighning Rod, a 5IV Modest Exeggcute with Chlorophyll, a 5IV Adamant Heracross with Guts, a 5IV Impish Hippopotas with Sand Stream, a 5IV Adamant Machop with No Guard, a 5IV Adamant and Jolly Meditite with Pure Power, a 5IV Shellder with Skill Link, a 5IV Timid Venonat with Tinted Lens, a 6IV Adamant Heracross with Moxie, a Battle Ready Adamant Medicham with Pure Power and a Battle Ready Calm Umbreon with Synchronize.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase some more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Modest and Timid Electrike with Lighning Rod, a 5IV Modest Exeggcute with Chlorophyll, a 5IV Adamant Heracross with Guts, a 5IV Impish Hippopotas with Sand Stream, a 5IV Adamant Machop with No Guard, a 5IV Adamant and Jolly Meditite with Pure Power, a 5IV Shellder with Skill Link, a 5IV Timid Venonat with Tinted Lens, a 6IV Adamant Heracross with Moxie, a Battle Ready Adamant Medicham with Pure Power and a Battle Ready Calm Umbreon with Synchronize.
Total 790 PC

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple of Battle Ready Pokemon. I would like to purchase a Battle Ready Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce, an Adamant Flareon with Flash Fire, a Modest Gardevoir with Trace, an Adamant Machamp with No Guard, an Adamant Swampert with Torrent, and a Jolly Tyranitar with Sand Stream.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple of Battle Ready Pokemon. I would like to purchase a Battle Ready Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce, an Adamant Flareon with Flash Fire, a Modest Gardevoir with Trace, an Adamant Machamp with No Guard, an Adamant Swampert with Torrent, and a Jolly Tyranitar with Sand Stream.
Total: 385 PC
just let me know when you can trade

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I've got a Modest Pheromosa. I'm interested in your Adamant Skill Link Pikipek, your Timid Snow Cloack Vulpix, and your Adamant Wimp Out Wimpod. We've already added eachother

testing