• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tournament: Perfect Pokemon's First Olympics!!!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm up for team Narnia

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sadly, I will be in Mexico...
Sorry bro, you have to join one of the existing teams, the only one left to join is China

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Lol no, I will be in Mexico during the time this takes place :p
I was expressing my sadness of missing the tourney.
Oh! Okay! Lol, I'm sorry... I was about to say, why is he sad about his own choice? Thanks for clearing that up! I hope you can join another tourney in the near future...

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
if one more person joins the other teams, id like to join narnia :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Okay guys, it's time to choose who in your team are going to be doing what events. Each event will have 1 participant from each country, with the exception of Multi battles and FFA battles, which will each have two!

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Very cool idea!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Very cool idea!
Thanks!

In other news, time is quickly approaching! Make sure you know who is doing what events, and I hope to see you Sunday!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Is it possible to do this on the 16th?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This Sunday guys! Make sure your teams are ready! If one of your members don't show, take their place in the events!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
CANCELLED!

-some people aren't showing up to the site anymore, and I am not capable as a host apparently. I have had something come up during the times of which I specify, and I would like to say sorry...

testing