• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active welcome to h3nz's shop, battle ready pokemon, events etc. first 5 to order free a free pokemon

do you think rampados will ever be viable in vgc

• Total voters

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
thats great but i dont have one with defog , i have one with hp ice in that place , its a smogon set right ?

Without Defog, would it be alright if I switched to a different pokemon? If so, I'm looking for a kyurem to use for a kyurem-black with the following set:

Kyurem-Black @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Outrage

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry Jura

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
really dorry my comuter is super slow atm and wasnt set properly so i dident get your reply iy;ll just now ill be onlin in asec

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
Without Defog, would it be alright if I switched to a different pokemon? If so, I'm looking for a kyurem to use for a kyurem-black with the following set:

Naughty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Outrage
i will make that set for you but it will cost you pc this time
i have the other pokemon ready to trade now

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits

Naughty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Outrage
sorry scrap that previous i have one on my bw2 game that is from sinnoh and has defog :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Pompus: would you like a kyurem black too as it would cost

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
sorry scrap that previous i have one on my bw2 game that is from sinnoh and has defog :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Pompus: would you like a kyurem black too as it would cost

Awesome! Just the Zapdos for now. Are its IV's such that it could run HP Ice? (If not I'll definitely still take it). When I've got a little more PC in the bank, you'll be my first stop :). Thanks again!

I've attached the Zapdos build again here so it's more easily available (just in case).

Zapdos @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Thanks again!

testing