• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What was your most memorable wifi battle experience?

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to know how everybody is enjoying the new X and Y metagame. I had a game where i used a fairy monotype team and swept with my mega gardevoir. My whimsicott paralyzed and encored everything, until every pokemon of theirs was low health from spikes. I calm mined like 3 times, and moonblasted every thing. That is probably my best wifi battle. I know it might be boring, so feel free to add your exciting experiences.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Getting my ass kicked by the legend himself @ToY in the semi finals of the tournament

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
Getting my ass kicked by the legend himself @ToY in the semi finals of the tournament
xD Well Congrats on making it to the semi-finals. I know what it feels like losing after you make it so far in a competition. If you have any other experiences you would like to share feel free!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
My most memorable moment in a battle was killing talonflame with earthquake after it used roost.

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
That awesome prediction! I hate it when flying types go for roost and i use an electric type move or something. You actually killed it with earthquake. Nice job.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
My most memorable wifi battle was with a friend of mine. It was a close battle and came down to my Goodra, who mind you was neutral natured but still EV trained, and his fully trained, near perfect Mega evolved Garchomp. I thought I was dead. He launched a dragon type attack and thankfully it missed, I went for Dragon Pulse and took out his mega in one hit. It was the biggest shock of the night, we both couldn't believe it. :0

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
Goodra is one of the best pokemon in the game right now. It's defense is sky-high and it's special attack is monstrous. You got really lucky that the Garchomp missed, because Goodra has higher special defense.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Mine was my first wifi battle. I got absolutely demolished because I used my in-game team, but I thought it was so much fun and made me more serious about competitive battling.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Goodra is one of the best pokemon in the game right now. It's defense is sky-high and it's special attack is monstrous. You got really lucky that the Garchomp missed, because Goodra has higher special defense.

Oh, I know I was lucky! I had to hold my breath throughout all of that. I really thought I was done for. But I do agree, Goodra is just amazing. <3 Especially when I pair it with my Togekiss. Those two are a really great combination for me!

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
i used my whole competative team to defeat an uber team and i won with full hp on my garchomp

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Another one that sticks out to me is when I was playing with my friend once and swept his entire team with a Sigilyph. That changed my entire viewpoint on Sigilyph.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Depending on what you play. I use it on my RU team on Showdown and can wreck people with it.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I battled a guy with a Mega Kangaskhan and I had a Chandelure out. I predicted the sucker punch and went for the Will-O-Wisp on his jolteon. Next turn I predicted again and went for another W.O.W. Repeat 1 more turn and get this...HE GOES FOR RETURN ON CHANDELURE. That revealed to me that he was out of sucker punches so I took it out. That just made me laugh so hard though

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
When I was in a double battle and all I had left was a ludicolo and I finished this guys entire team with just ludicolo

testing