• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed !1,000 PC Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFluffyLittlePuppy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Today I will be giving away my 1,000 PC that I have, because I really don't need it and thought it'd be a nice way to give someone some PC I guess, lol. \ (•◡•) /

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ - To enter -
Post something totally random, if it is not random enough I will take away your cookies (ㆆ_ㆆ)

I'm guessing I'll just end this in 3-5 days seems like a good idea to me. ≧◠‿●‿◠≦

!THE CATCH!
You just have to tag somebody when you enter, it can be anyone who is active on the site. (¬‿¬)

When this ends a number generator (Which is my sister in this case) will choose the winner, easy enough? Yes, yes. ≧◉◡◉≦

Good luck!

@notsoclutch
@Dom
@YveltalLugia
@Miles8089

tumblr_m2evdnPWgC1r5syyvo1_500.gif

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Today I will be giving away my 1,000 PC that I have, because I really don't need it and thought it'd be a nice way to give someone some PC I guess, lol. \ (•◡•) /

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ - To enter -
Post something totally random, if it is not random enough I will take away your cookies (ㆆ_ㆆ)

I'm guessing I'll just end this in 3-5 days seems like a good idea to me. ≧◠‿●‿◠≦

!THE CATCH!
You just have to tag somebody when you enter, it can be anyone who is active on the site. (¬‿¬)

When this ends a number generator (Which is my sister in this case) will choose the winner, easy enough? Yes, yes. ≧◉◡◉≦

Good luck!

@notsoclutch
@Dom
@YveltalLugia
@Miles8089

tumblr_m2evdnPWgC1r5syyvo1_500.gif
@jakegow1 pouring some out for my homie jake

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Now i'm not saying i'm the corniest dress in the barrel but i certainly ain't the beefiest koala either

@Unproxied

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
THE SHREKONING HAS BEGUN! YOU WILL ALL FALL TO THE SHREK ARMY! SURRENDER YOUR ONIONS AND LEAVE HIS SWAMPS, OR YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF SHREK.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Chipman42

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do you want to build a new government?
Come on, you know you want to.
Its been too long, and its time for some change.
The system is so backwards and needs to be rearranged.
The founding father's must be turning in there graves.
Were suppose to be a democracy, but that has changed.
We used to be but Obama is insane.
What happen to Lady Liberty?
And the right to free speech?
All of our beliefs have become op-solute.
@notsoclutch

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

AFluffyLittlePuppy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh god, Clutch that just..Had me laughing my butt off, and my sisters xD..And apparently the number generator thought so too.

Winner - Clutch

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing