The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS
Pokedex Editing Team

A forum for sharing art

Discussion in 'Rules and Suggestions' started by Martin, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Martin

Martin I'm just kinda here Staff Member Mod Donor Team Draco

Credit:
    ¤244
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    I've seen endless banner shops and recently started drawing, and I then clocked that this site lacked anywhere to share art for some strange reason.

I think that having an area like this would be a good idea and a good way to attract a wider audience of people into the community. This wouldn't be as a place to sell artwork or anything like that, but rather it would act as somewhere for people to freely share any artwork they have with other members of the community. I think that being able to show off your talent is important, and it isn't really something which is particularly easy to do on the site atm. It'd be good if there was a dedicated forum that people could post art threads in, and it could also act as somewhere for people to share other artforms such as musical compositions / arrangements / remixes and literature (poems, short stories, web-series etc.).
  2. Mohware

Mohware Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤4,885
    Rating:
    100%
    6   0   0
    I concur with Martin, I've been searching for a place to input art/sigs but there isn't any place to place them... I think it would be a good idea to add this feature as it adds more to the site. also I've had some free time and was looking into doing something and I did a redesign of the @perfectpokemon.com logo nobody asked me but I thought it would be fun to do a redesign of the logo. I've added the img here as there is no other place to input these images.

[​IMG]

Popular Now! - forum sharing art Forum Date
Active [Suggestion] LGBT Groups, Forums, or Threads Rules and Suggestions May 26, 2016
Active Debating Sub-Forum! Rules and Suggestions Aug 14, 2015
Subforum for builds Rules and Suggestions Dec 14, 2014
Active Nuzlocke Sub-Forum Rules and Suggestions Nov 5, 2014
copying this forum to a app Rules and Suggestions Feb 23, 2014