• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

A forum for sharing art

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I've seen endless banner shops and recently started drawing, and I then clocked that this site lacked anywhere to share art for some strange reason.

I think that having an area like this would be a good idea and a good way to attract a wider audience of people into the community. This wouldn't be as a place to sell artwork or anything like that, but rather it would act as somewhere for people to freely share any artwork they have with other members of the community. I think that being able to show off your talent is important, and it isn't really something which is particularly easy to do on the site atm. It'd be good if there was a dedicated forum that people could post art threads in, and it could also act as somewhere for people to share other artforms such as musical compositions / arrangements / remixes and literature (poems, short stories, web-series etc.).

Mohware

Youngster Joey
Credits
I concur with Martin, I've been searching for a place to input art/sigs but there isn't any place to place them... I think it would be a good idea to add this feature as it adds more to the site. also I've had some free time and was looking into doing something and I did a redesign of the @perfectpokemon.com logo nobody asked me but I thought it would be fun to do a redesign of the logo. I've added the img here as there is no other place to input these images.

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-03%20at%203.07.18%20PM_zpsqcwwifr9.png

testing