• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Any Gen 1-5 Pokemon for 100pc!

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ok,I'm online.

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Just the regular one or I'll take both if the shiny one is bold + 6iv + has curse + wish + baton pass. If it does, I will send over another 300 credits for the shiny. Otherwise, just the non-shiny one.

chatot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just the regular one or I'll take both if the shiny one is bold + 6iv + has curse + wish + baton pass. If it does, I will send over another 300 credits for the shiny. Otherwise, just the non-shiny one.
The shiny one is identical to the other one, so it isn't :c Sorry.

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
what is your ign? normally I would not mind, but I hate shiny espeon.

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks to you as well, as I had a hard time finding this eevee with those 5th gen move tutors before pokebank came out.

chatot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks to you as well, as I had a hard time finding this eevee with those 5th gen move tutors before pokebank came out.
No problem!

I'm going offline now, I'll be back online soon. If anyone wants any more Pokemon, feel free to leave a request here and I'll sort it out once I get online again.

Cherinova

Youngster Joey
Credits
Are you able to get this as Shiny?

Lopunny (F)
abillity: Klutz
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature

If you can how much?

yangt06

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
can i get a technician adamant scizor with uturn, superpower, bullet punch, and pursuit. 31/31/31/x/31/31. technician jolly ambipom with fake out, taunt, uturn, pursuit, 31/31/31/x/31/31. and a impish mandibuzz big pecks with defog, roost, foul play, and toxic 31/31/31/x/31/31.

yangt06

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
can i get a technician adamant scizor with uturn, superpower, bullet punch, and pursuit. 31/31/31/x/31/31. technician jolly ambipom with fake out, taunt, uturn, pursuit, 31/31/31/x/31/31. and a impish mandibuzz big pecks with defog, roost, foul play, and toxic 31/31/31/x/31/31.
scizor
ability: technician
EVs: 248 hp/ 8 sp def/ 252 atk
adamant nature
moves: superpower, bullet punch, u turn, and pursuit

Ambipom
ability: technician
EVs: 252 spe/ 252 atk/ 4 sp def
jolly nature
moves: fake out, uturn, pursuit, and taunt

Mandibuzz
Ability: big pecks