Active #AwkwardHalloween - Share your stories!

Is Halloween your favourite day of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Also Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes as well

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Hey there gang,
I was just sitting here today thinking about how Halloween is approaching for those of us who celebrate that sort of thing and my mind wandered to a few times where the awkward occurred. For example, one time when my brother and I were trick or treating one nice old lady decided that Halloween was no longer the name of the day when she decided to wish us a "Happy Halloweenus". You can imagine that was one of the scariest/most awkward Halloweens ever for a nine year old!

So now I bid unto you, share your most awkward or weird Halloweenus stories with the hashtag "AwkwardHalloween"! Everything from those weirdos who answer "Trick or treat" with an annoying "Trick" to the old ladies who feel the need to hold your hand when they give you your candies! This is your place to reveal to us, all!

Have a good Halloween and a happy thanksgiving!

#AwkwardHalloween

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hey there gang,
I was just sitting here today thinking about how Halloween is approaching for those of us who celebrate that sort of thing and my mind wandered to a few times where the awkward occurred. For example, one time when my brother and I were trick or treating one nice old lady decided that Halloween was no longer the name of the day when she decided to wish us a "Happy Halloweenus". You can imagine that was one of the scariest/most awkward Halloweens ever for a nine year old!

So now I bid unto you, share your most awkward or weird Halloweenus stories with the hashtag "AwkwardHalloween"! Everything from those weirdos who answer "Trick or treat" with an annoying "Trick" to the old ladies who feel the need to hold your hand when they give you your candies! This is your place to reveal to us, all!

Have a good Halloween and a happy thanksgiving!

#AwkwardHalloween
So me being who i am, and being comfortable with who i am, i decided to be a girl for halloween. It was very awkward as i was beeped at and whistled at a lot... I was at the door of some lady waiting to get my candy and this so happened to be a Hippie woman who was all like "Oh haha i thought you were some girl as a celebrity, this is really cool what your doing man. You know your just like F**k what people think your breaking down barriers and moving the feminist movement forward" and i'm just like lady give me my Reese's Pieces.
#AwkwardHalloween (i will never post pictures xD)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Awkward, well I was at the park playing Handball on Halloween.
My friend got a call from a crazy chick and apparently the crazy chicks friend wanted to go to the movies with me.
It was a lie, go figure eh, but I did end up going to the movies with a chick I met on the bus a month back.
The awkwardness arose from her being nice and cute, mostly from me just being an awkward kid, but twas alright, took her home, yada yada.

EDIT: The movie was Paranormal Activity 3, shitty movie, not scary at all. She however was scared as all hell and held me throughout the movie, twas adorable.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Halloween isn't so much a big thing for me but The Day of the Dead for the children and the adults are two special holidays for me. I do like the spooky scary things going on in the month but what I look forward to most are the two holidays I mentioned because they're holidays out of respect and remembrance for loved ones.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I wouldn't say this was an awkward moment but me and some of my friends decided to go to Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights. We did most of the rides and the haunted houses, and we decided to get on the Jaws ride. As we were walking to the Jaws Ride (before it was torn down to make the Harry Potter station) and I had this strange feeling that someone was following us. As we got closer to the ride, I noticed some guy dressed up like a zombie hiding behind the corner before you enter the line to get on Jaws. I walked away from my group and snuck up behind the the guy and whispered in his ear in a demonic tone, "Why are you hiding there?" The guy screamed like a little girl and turned around to see what the hell scared him. I felt so bad cause I scared him instead of the opposite (him scaring me).

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
One year I dressed up as a weird ghoul thing and had my hair tied up and pined under a black headdress with a mask over my face. While trick or treating some boy mistook me for one of his guy friends and was like "Hey whatever his name was". I waved and continued on my way, It was awkward but funny. Costume success!

A less happy awkward Halloween story would be the time my growing group of friends (now my close group of friends in high school) where going out for Halloween and invited me to join them. One of these people in particular was going to keep me updated when and where to meet up that night and just decided to ignore my texts and ditch me.

So instead of hanging out with friends I sat by a door and gave out candy, which left to an awkward next day full of lame excuses. You can guess who that was @Yungfaux .

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
soo on Halloween i don't do anything and then my 2 little brothers come home with bags full of candy and im like " this is all you got for me?!?!?! " so i brought them outside and said now this is how you go trick or treating " i walked up to every house with a bowl out in front with candy in it, you know the ones that always have a sign saying take one please... well i took the bowl and all the candy in it yep~! that's how i trick or treat i take the bowls too hehe and my brothers were like can we have some? and i said nope i went and got it so its mine! XD super fat day

testing